Which sig do you prefer?

• Valeska's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rebornMCW's?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note: Do NOT post until both contestants posted their entries. If you do, I'll ask a mod to remove it, so it's easy to view the two contestants sig's.

Theme:
Horror. Anything that will send chills down your spine :)

Contestants:
rebornMCW
VS
Valeska

Entrys are due:
Wednesday and vote is over on Saturday.

LETS GET READY TO....
RRRUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEE
GO!

Best answers
here is mine,
its hard to find something with horror or something.
or something that give u the chills.

because werewolfs or vampires are kinda lame imo. and aint that scary
i kept thinkin what i find scary but i think stuff like Saw the movie is scary.
well you know all the stuff,

so i gave my signature a Saw look on it.
i didnt want to add chopped off body parts because it will be just nasty and ppl will dislike the signature faster because it wouldnt be nice lookin at.

And ofcourse like some of u might know i'm an Scarlett Johansson fan.
and i used a stock image from her for my signature, all the other things in the signature are home-made with Photoshop and ImageReady Animator.

Its hard to put a nice color to it, but the green-poison color gave it an nice effect imo, however its very hard to give it shape with the dark borders and theme, because of the forum itself.
its very bright and makes it hard to show the signature's effects on the edges and dark parts.

I added Another version of it, its exactly the same but Without an animation. but here u can see the darker effects of the signature itself wich u can see in the link here:
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2020/sig4zz6.jpg
i Recommen for the judges to look at it.

Enjoy, and Goodluck RebornMCW

Best answers
Neither of them really sends chills down my spine. But i dont think that many still pictures do. But i have to give my vote to Valeska because the animation pretty much nailed it. RebornMCV had a good try though, the hand coming out and all.

Best answers
Jariroth said:
Neither of them really sends chills down my spine.
I could send chills down people's spines but I would have to put something quite disturbing which I dont think this ESF forums will let me put. And...

Jariroth said:
RebornMCV
Dont make me release the dobermans!

Best answers
Oops, im sorry RebornMCW. Your current sig sends chills down my spine, but not the horror type chills. :D

Best answers
Vote for Valeska because the of the animation. That really gives a feel of horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom