Sig Makers Tournament

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had this idea for some time now, and I finally got off my ass and decided to check into it so As I was pm'n Majin_you to change my name back to Kuwabara I asked him what steps should I take to hold a sig makers tournament. After I read his Reply I pm'd Optimus Prime to ask him if He'd watch the tread and keep it clean so I believe I've taken all the nessecary steps to hold a tournament. I've decided that no "Real" prize can be given since all the sig makers are pretty evenly matched, or at least the target artists whom I really want to enter. Since no real prize can be given, to the victor goes the Pride of knowing you're the best O_O. If anything this tournament should be fun to look at and showcase some great artistic creations.

Now to the details..

The tournament will have 2 brackets Each bracket with 8 contestants so its a 16 person single elimination tournament. (Sign ups begin in this thread Just Post in this thread that you are Wanting to participate)

judging/judges

Judging is still the weak point of the tourney but what I had in mind is just having 3 judges and in each battle so to speak they pick the one they think is best and that person advances in the tournament. Judges should atleast have a knowledge of what is needed to make a good sig. Thus if you'd like to be a judge you can also reply into this thread saying you'd like to be a judge and It will be decided if you would make an acceptable judge..

So with that said I'd like for people to sign up so we can do this :D

/me Grabs pen and signs up

Updated - July 14th
Current artists in the tourney(full) :
Gaara Kun
Kuwabara
Saiga
GFK
Mystix
Metal Burn
Kairi
MinesSkylineR34
Ryoko
1m4 0wn y0 455
Valinga
King Nak
Unknown//
Crackerjack
Evil_Trunks
Guest0043

Judges(4):
IsrAlien
Shijing
Hwoarang
Hsu
Smurf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright mate, sign me up, though, how's this, after I get eliminated, I'd like to be a judge @_~

I think you need to set some rules here too, like no downloaded brushes ect, you know some guidlines..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah I'm making guidlines as we speak

Best answers
you guys/girls think i can be a judge for this tourney?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tis one siggeh tornie only? i dun wanna build vast amounts of them ;O, if i have to make a new one, being a judge wouldnt hurt D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
tis one siggeh tornie only? i dun wanna build vast amounts of them ;O, if i have to make a new one, being a judge wouldnt hurt D:
yeah it would require making more than one sig, that is if you advanced but at most you'd have to make 4 sigs.

And I'd be thrilled to have you as a judge shijing :D..

@ Catman: At the moment you being a judge is unsure because as I said in my first post we want some body familiar with the elements that make a good sig.

@ GFK and Saiga: Nice to have j00 guys competing

Best answers
Kuwabara said:
yeah it would require making more than one sig, that is if you advanced but at most you'd have to make 4 sigs.

And I'd be thrilled to have you as a judge shijing :D..

@ Catman: At the moment you being a judge is unsure because as I said in my first post we want some body familiar with the elements that make a good sig.

@ GFK and Saiga: Nice to have j00 guys competing
Yes i am familiar with the elements that make a good sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hah, a lot of good people competing, looking forward to this shizot, someone should pin this up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay!! another.. which brings the total to 5

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
host is having trouble and there are more skilled artists here

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can do it. Just to test my limits :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to be judge, kuwa knows how mutch of a slut i am to his work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isralien j00 are accepted as a judge..

and Snow I dunno bout you yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom