sig made for magus

Best answers
I have no idea what you used, would like to know.

Other then that it looks awesome I love the grunge effect and its nice and dark in the right ways.

8.5/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, i love it all, especially the animation, >< 10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its cool and all, but all i see is some pictures of telephone poles and a concept of phyco mantis, the thing i dont like about your sigs is that you make 0% of it yourself.

7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry man Im not feelin it. Im not likin the bg or the animation really.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have liked it more of the animation was slower and more fluid. I really don't like how it flashes to white like that. It destroys the dark grunge feeling.
I do like the font you used for the name, but that's about the only thing I particularly like. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh if it didnt do the flash u wouldnt really be able to tell what the character was. as far as the 0% comment that isnt true. on some sigs i choose to do alot less then i could and choose take somethings that are already at my disposal. for instance i need a grunge effect, but alot of different types of grunge effects wont let me actually show that the character is actually there. on the other hand i have a lain bg which is semi crowded and could be pulled off. u can see the character somewhat. if it makes u feel any better im no longer ganna make sigs that have someone elses work in them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
meh if it didnt do the flash u wouldnt really be able to tell what the character was. as far as the 0% comment that isnt true. on some sigs i choose to do alot less then i could and choose take somethings that are already at my disposal. for instance i need a grunge effect, but alot of different types of grunge effects wont let me actually show that the character is actually there. on the other hand i have a lain bg which is semi crowded and could be pulled off. u can see the character somewhat. if it makes u feel any better im no longer ganna make sigs that have someone elses work in them.
Good, i made that decission for myself a while ago. If i want to use a picture from an anime, i recreate it before i used it, so that all my artwork is 100% mine. Im sorry if that sounded offensive, i was alittle cranky last night. I wish you the best of luck with this "new" style. Cant wait ^_^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom