Sig for strike, crits please.. AND POST THIS TIME!

Best answers

Crits? ok, this is my <counts> 7th sig, it's a different style, and the first one i've put lightning in. Comments, crits, praises etc please.

*repost* can someone actualy POST here please?!

Best answers
Big, bulky, uhhh, ripply...i unno. It isn't the worst i've ever seen,. but it could use a bit o' improvement. I dun like how soo much Grey takes uip so much of the sig.

Best answers
aghh... how many times am I gonna get 'needs improvement' without someone telling me howwww! lol. thx for the comments.. the grey takes up so much as that was the only way I could think of making the name stand out.

Best answers
I can see what you mean. Without the grey it would be almost impossible to see the text. Maybe try using brighter colors like whites and blues (lighter) in you sig. Just experiment a little.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks alright, not my kind of style. But I would definitely do something about the text. It hurts my eyes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shrink it down, its too bulky, and the text is hard to read, but its decent

Best answers
No offense, but that big bulky grey 'trying to get a hi-tech feel' style isnt working with alot of your stuff. You have to try and get a good mix of colors. For the border, i would suggest... maybe a dark red. For the text. Maxybe white with a red outline. I dont think the grey stuff adds any more than 'All-New Eye Burning Action!' Maybe even add something extra. Like a DBZ character (it seems you like Gotenks so try him.)

Best answers
Well.. :cry: Me don't like it.. The background is sorta messy and the grey border sorta thing is not very necissary (sp?) It's hard to explain but you have definatly done better :) 6/10

Best answers
arghh.... *getting really pissed off* can't seem to make anything right these days.. getting REALLY irritating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
arghh.... *getting really pissed off* can't seem to make anything right these days.. getting REALLY irritating.
well, thats wrong, your sig now is nice.....

Best answers
pffs, i love it!:D and what font did you use for StriKe? i like that the most:p

Best answers
thx strike, I spose that's the only opinion that matters :D

the font is called Subway

Best answers
Gotenks, where can i dl it and plz clean out ur pmbox :D

Best answers
Go here and look under S (don't use the search box)

Inbox had nothing in it.. but i forgot like, 80 in my sent messages box :p

Best answers
I rilly dont like it :rolleyes: its poor... keep up the good work.. This is my 4th sig.. (the 1 i use) and this is your 7th... you get my point... but keep it upp...

//zion

Best answers
cheeky ****... not exactly constructive criticism is it, i don't like it.. it's poor. Tell me what's wrong and help me improve, yeh, it's my 7th sig, not been using PSP7 (not photoshop) for a month yet, so don't be like that. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you cant dictate responses -_-

Yeah he should have said something more but you cant moan because you dont get crit how you want it. Also, recreating the thread because noone posted is kind of.. well...

Best answers
i recreated the thread as it had 2 views and disappeared to page 3. I don't like to hear pointless responses like 'don't like it' or 'good'. It annoys me. Say why it's bad, or why it's good so I can actually learn something and improve apon my errors, and I think that ryoko and nearly every sig maker out there would agree with that. Post something useful, or just don't post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom