Sig for Grega

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me, or is this about the second thread like that o_O. Even i wanted to make a sig for Grega, but he seems to like Reyna's sig. And that sig just sux -_- Looks like it was made in paint -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but it still looks like crap and it still looks like it was made in paint. Try making a completely new sig.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*me listening advice*

should I try without that smudge around the text or there is just no help for me :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought we told you to stop smudging? I just don't like your brushing style at all. Try completely different brushes. The stock is extremely bad in blending. And it looks really bad in black in white. I suggest you stop using black or white in every sig you make, and try using different colors, different brushes, NO SMUDGING, and different blending.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soory but i dont like i think you must be more creative and the sigs need more color efect ,why like that dont have life.sorry english

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Terrible blending, terrible colors, and you should really, really stop using black in every single sig. Stop having a black background and try to make a signature that brushes the whole thing. I don't think grega really wanted a new signature, anyways. :x Don't use grunge, download new brushes again. And shouldn't this be in your signature thread instead of a thread you made for grega? I suppose you're getting better, but if you keep making signatures people don't like, I'd just stop.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know...you seem to somewhat grasp the technique behind art (and by that I mean, you know how to make something) but you do not seem to grasp art itself. You just randomly throw stuff you have 'learned' onto eachother and hope it looks great. I just noticed now, we have been telling you to use filters brushing and sharpening. You made a sig, Jakut didn't like it, so you sharpened the render, hoping the sig would look better.

You know how to make a signature, you just don't know how to make art. Making something, and making something look good are two very different things. You can learn to make something, but I don't think you can learn to make something look good.

Compare it to playing piano. Everyone can play a piano, but it takes a true artist to compose something that sounds good, Mozart for example was a real talent at composing.

After all our suggestions, you have learned how to create a signature, but you still haven't learned to 'compose' a good signature, to make it flow nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom