SIG: Final: VivaLaPinapple VS Kaination

Which sig do you prefer?

• Viva's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kain's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Both sigs are horrible, but Viva's one somehow has more concept and feel to it then Kains one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD isnt it what its supposed to be =D Disco, guys, the feeling of crazyness and happyness.

i rly like both sigs, like kains, Dude lol, your sig is crazy xD the ball points out what you want to point out as the text, haha just funny.

Viva, xD looool maybe somedifferent then this blue but rly, its like :" baby, afroo elvis is back ;D" haha its also clean as simple!

Thats asll for both, but simplicy beats bussyness.

Viva gets my vote, bot gj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm. It's a tie. I guess next vote wins. Keep this thread alive.

And if you give the winning vote, post to show yourself so i know whether to smite ye', or to **** ye'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- now since its tie there should be another one.

since the next vote depends on a vote of your friend, just call and woala, you got a winner!

new final competition
there shuld be 3 though xD

Best answers
I vote for Kain. Sorry Viva. I like the disco ball and text.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kains sig just gives me that disco feeling, and viva's... just uses a mix of colours I totally loath.

Kain for teh win o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you 2 guys are to late :-\ its only till saturday. it cant be changed by a aftervote, goes over the rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
you 2 guys are to late :-\ its only till saturday. it cant be changed by a aftervote, goes over the rules.
thing is it was a tie. what else was there to do - next point wins.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
Well they aren't too late because I didn't get to say who the winner was so they still can't vote. (sorry). It was a 12-12 the last time I post here and it was a tie, and now its:

12-Viva
13-Kain

I didn't think Kain could be so sucessful in this tournament acually. :p

He has won the Signature Tournament. CONGRATS KAINATION, you have recieved the following: Kain teh winner on my chest of man boobs, a picture will be up soon. o_O

He also gets to start the new signature tournament with his specification of rules. Congrats both of you Kain and Viva to make it this far. :yes:

KAINATION HERES YOUR PRIZE! :0

Yeah you know you want me to squeeze them. :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lith i hope its not your girlfriend >_<

owell it was like 11-12 for viva then it was tie and now its 12-13, still think a limit is a limi. you should have looked up on saturday ;)

gratz. kain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom