Best answers
Just experimenting. What u guyz think?

BTW, what is the code for having a border around it (1 pixel, white border)

Retired
Best answers
not bad, i would make it alittle bigger. i had to take some time to make out the bg.
overall not bad.

almostdeleted

A
Very Very nice. The only think I see is the middle looks a little wierd. Wanna make me one? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better than the old one, but yeah it seems small

damnit i still cant belive that raiders lost!(look at the avatar)

Best answers
Nice lol. And Cracker Jack, sure. Are there any preferences to what you want in it or do you want a free style? Just PM me with what you want.

Best answers
Ok, i made a bigger one with a white border. Do you like it more? i not sure, i like the small one. What do you think?

Best answers
Well Lets see,

First Off its kinda boring, Plain on both sides and not much is hapening. Maybe try different effects on each sides to get a more realistic or interesting effect.

The text is.. Rough, Play around with the blending modes or layer modes, Either'll do.

And last but not least, Try to fix up the "rough" look. I really don't know how to explain it but the quality of the image looks off. And if you can try overlaying some chrome effect to fix up the quality.

Hope this helps,

Best answers
I like it. It resembles water quite a bit. Then again, I like all your sigs. Try making another psychedelic.

Best answers
Originally posted by Riped
Well Lets see,

First Off its kinda boring, Plain on both sides and not much is hapening. Maybe try different effects on each sides to get a more realistic or interesting effect.

The text is.. Rough, Play around with the blending modes or layer modes, Either'll do.

And last but not least, Try to fix up the "rough" look. I really don't know how to explain it but the quality of the image looks off. And if you can try overlaying some chrome effect to fix up the quality.

Hope this helps,
When i first saw you post, i was like "who is this noob" but i read it and it had good points...then i saw ur sig and i was "Ok, it's all good". Thanx for the critz. I am working on a new style for sigz and i'll fool around with it a bit

Best answers
It's pretty good. Oh and no effence riped, but urs isn't any more exciting. It boring aswell.

Good job!:yes:

Best answers
The amazing reocurring font eh? That I think is my biggest issue, the type is just out of place on the BG. I don't necessarily think that your sig needs to be bigger, I don't think that sigs should be billboards. The background is interesting, but not quite interesting enough to stand on it's own. Give it a little more depth or character and I think it would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom