💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yeah there they be. First sig since thread shut down! Crit me!

Best answers
Not really that good. It's just purple with a few pics and a few dark and light tones.
Also the text on the bottom left is not very clear and the text on the top is even harder to read.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well sometimes simple can be good... I like it anyhow.

Spent around 20 mins on this, you think it's better?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The BG is better just the Pic is low quality.... Still not that great tho

Best answers
Overall, it looks good. The background looks good. The picture seems a low quality, and has a pink/redish color in some areas (like the small one around the left eye.) Change that and it might blend a lil better.

(This is refering to the 1st siggeh.)

Best answers
Well if you ask me its fine.
Better then anything I could probably do and i think it looks great.

Best answers
It looks alright, the spatial relationships are a little off. Try moving the main face shot over to the right till the center of the face is about two-thirds the distance from the left to the right. In the type, keep "swordsperson" the same size, but increrase the size uniformly of "minagi" so the width is the same as "swordsperson." Make sure the sides line up on the text, and decrease the linespacing. I don't think you need that line thingy connecting the two words. This is just a suggestion, but I think it will look better. You might even try inverting the main minagi face-shot and setting the blending mode to "screen." There'd be white lines instead of black lines and it might jump off the sig more. But that again may be too much.

Retired
Best answers
no offence, but the purple one isn't good imo.

the 2nd one you made is good. I think the grundge effect looks nice on the BG. and the pic fits with the BG. the only thing I don't like is the line in the center. remove it, or make it less bold.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pic in the 2nd on is one he drew and cg'd
The line is part of the drawing Judge :p

The purple one isn't all that great IMO either

Best answers
Actually I think it's the reference pic he used. Quality wouldn't be an issue if he used the one he drew and CGd, it's much larger than the sig. If you look closely the coloring and linework is very different. And I think with a little work the minagi one would be good. The quality of the pic doesn't really bother me. I like the roughness. Comic-sans doesn't really strike me as a Ryoko font though.

Best answers
Whatever the typeface is, I don't think it works. The other font that you're using in your sig thread is better.

Best answers
Erm? Simple which I personally like but too purple... Maybe a shaded green!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom