Sig competition??

Best answers
i wont have time on the other days due to work ect so why i posted it now :p

Best answers
Once you entered something, you cannot take it back
Sry for forgetting to mention it.
If you don't want to keep it, take it back ASAP. (only allowed because I forgot to mention the rule)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never thought I'd see another one of these here, but what the hell right.

In.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dask said:
Never thought I'd see another one of these here, but what the hell right.

In.
****, i'm out then. :p

j/k

Best answers
Jakut said:
Does the sig has to have text in it?
Your name HAS to be in the sig, other text is optional

updated rule list

Best answers
yes i know its 320x100, i dont like big ass sigs, i think its just best to keep with the forum rules on the size, I dont like being made to make a big ass sig just not my style and if the rule is is staying at 400x200 im dropping out cuz i think it stupid

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we shall do the old signature competition rules. Name draws vs another name draw so it's random who we have a competition against like last time. Yes the 400X200 signature size is rediculous. Lets make it under 400X200.

Best answers
I'm sry, but the competition has already begun, and the contestants agreed the sig dimensions are going to be 400x200.
It's too late to change now, people are already working on the sigs. The winner will choose the next sig size

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i'm not sure who made you incharge but I'm out, but kinda hard to believe that people are making signatures right after you changed the rules when it did infact started already.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll just enter what I have. Expect it in a couple hours...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gama said:
yes i know its 320x100, i dont like big ass sigs, i think its just best to keep with the forum rules on the size, I dont like being made to make a big ass sig just not my style and if the rule is is staying at 400x200 im dropping out cuz i think it stupid
Lith said:
I think we shall do the old signature competition rules. Name draws vs another name draw so it's random who we have a competition against like last time. Yes the 400X200 signature size is rediculous. Lets make it under 400X200.
I agree. Already made my sig and I'm damn proud of it. I don't wanna have to redo all of it just because ace wants them to be huge as ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then just change the rule to 'Must be within forum limits'. 400x200 is still within forum limits, and it allows a lot more flexibility. It's not too late to change, having a fixed resolution is needless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the future you might want to pick a more appropriate size cause even i found 400x200 is a bit rediculous. my name doesnt exactly have any dark undertones so im not putting my name on it nor have i ever with sigs. but there is text. if i have to explain why that fits the theme you should really get your eyes checked

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Wanted: $$60,000,000 dollar man.

Expected to finish it in the next hour but I think I did pretty good on it.

Ehh, I liked it so much that i'm going to use it as my signatures default but alot smaller. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wait, I must've skipped page 2 when reading the thread, I don't like the layout of this contest, I probably won't participate

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Aw, what the hell? Why am I in the list? I thought I resigned.. Oh well, whatever.

I guess I'll compete then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom