Sig competition??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
PEOPLE, you are forgetting to explain, why you consider the sig represents darkness. This will influence the voting of the community
Uhh, that's stupid...? If you can't see for yourself why our sigs represent darkness, then maybe you shouldn't be hosting this competition. That's just my opinion. Most of our sigs are pretty obvious, and I'm sure most of us are going "Uhh, explain? Wtf?".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm. I would agree on the whole comment why its evil. I can understand some peoples, but it's pretty obvious too on some peoples

Best answers
Ryeko said:
Came out funky...

MIne represents darkness, and also evil becuase it's Devil Jin. The Devil is evil, and dark.

Best answers
The comments will be put next to your sigs at the poll. If you don't want to explain, that's ok, that's your minus.
The comunity will vote, and they will be influenced by the description..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
The comments will be put next to your sigs at the poll. If you don't want to explain, that's ok, that's your minus.
The comunity will vote, and they will be influenced by the description..
Well i dont think that the community cares about that XD

Best answers
Jakut said:
Well i dont think
u don't know for certain
it might influence the community's votes

for example, take a white background with a black dot in the center...
That's not darkness

But if someone starts explaining that white it represents the universe, and that the dot is a black hole, that sucks evrything into nonexistence and stuff like that, it might influence the voters oppinion

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
u don't think
u don't know for certain
neither do I

That's not darkness

But if someone starts explaining thath the universe, and that the dot si a black hole, that sucks evrything into nonexistence and itty itty iatta stuff like that, it might influence the voters oppinion
I didn't understand a ****ing word you just said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
u don't think
u don't know for certain
neither do I

That's not darkness

But if someone starts explaining thath the universe, and that the dot si a black hole, that sucks evrything into nonexistence and itty itty iatta stuff like that, it might influence the voters oppinion
It's pretty obvious tot ell what's dark about it.

Though, there are SOME sigs that need explaining. So far theres only one sig posted that needed real explaining, everything else you can sort of see.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ahem, I don't mean to interupt or anything but I feel some people might be getting a little over excited. Let's smother any hostilities before they get genuinely out of hand.

Ace005, I respect that you were the guy who said 'Okay, lets do it' but some of your posts have been a little antagonistic recently. Part of the reason some sig-makers, maybe some of the ones competing here, lean towards art is because it expresses what they want to say without words. Maybe you should respect that.

Still, that was no reason for you, Spunky, to complete shoot his point down. Some mutual consideration would be nice, even if you feel you're being pushed around.

This is, after all, a competition between equals. And rules are important, I don't dispute that, but let's not get draconian over them. :D

Best answers
ok, so starting now, (i guess) adding a description is optional.
All description added will be posted next to the picture at the poll.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar said:
This is, after all, a competition between equals. And rules are important, I don't dispute that, but let's not get draconian over them. :D
Never said it wasn't or they weren't. I was stating my opinion in a free and creative manner, and my expression wasn't meant to offend any simpletons. But, if it's any condolence to you and Ace, I'll give you a big fat "I'm sorry". ^_^

Best answers
Awww it's ok..:)
Just try not to pwn me so bad at the next fight ok;)?

Best answers
really sorry, i was busy these days, and I forgot to even post my entry X-(

Sorry again

Anyway, I KNOW it doesn't count now, I just wanted ya'll to see what I made

I think it represents darkness because The Grim Reaper himself is darkness, coming to take your life...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ace005, please don't double post. If you need to, edit your old post. People will still see it in an active thread like this.

On a positive note, I think your sig is pretty damn effective. I like the way you've blended the various symbols of darkness with the same colour scheme and a ghostly, wispy glow. Shame it's late.

Best answers
:(thanks

anyway, sry, I didn't know that if i edit it, it'll pop up as new posts

I'll keep that in mind, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom