Sig Competition...

Best answers
I am hosting a sig competition. I will be out of town until thursday so I suggest that you can take the time to think up ideas ect. There will be a few rules. And I need a few things. I need 3 judges. I will be a judge (thus I can't enter) and I am asking Naz, Tim, and Lightscream to be the judges. If they say no then there will be openings but for now those are who i've got in mind.

-Due Date: april 6th (sunday)
-Size restrictions: 600x200 MAX, no min
-Only one sig entered per person
-Post final work here, you may edit it as much as you want between now and april 6th but you must leave it april 6th
-No chatting in this topic. I do't want to see "I'm in" or "what do you think of this" in this topic. Please, this is the guideline topic. Any questions please PM me. The only things needed to be posted in here are your entries.
-The other judges (light, naz and Tim) are allowed to enter the contest if they want
-there are no prizes as of now, if I think of anything I'll post it
-I will be gone for 4 dayz. Please keep your questions to urself

If Naz, Tim or Light would like to respond to me in this topic they may do so. But please, no spamming. I have not taken this idea up with the Mod's or Admin's yet so if I am breakin any rules, my bad. You can close this. But if it is all good i'll see you guys in a few dayz. Please be very sportsmanlike.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I may change it, if that is allowed, if not, it's my entry. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
light scream wont be able to see this topic considering he has been banned from the artwork section, or so he has told me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

my entry

ill probabilly work on the eyelid a bit more to make it look more real

Best answers
bleh entry from LS
and if you dont know who he is, man your such a newb

almostdeleted

A
I think ill enter.. Ill whip something up after school.

Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455

my entry

ill probabilly work on the eyelid a bit more to make it look more real

Wow that's one nice looking sig. :shocked: :scared::yes:

Hmm, I don't think I'm even gonna try competing, stopped making siggies sometime ago.

Best answers
SCIxX the topic author has stated no talking... :S

I'll be happy to judge, and I *may* enter.. depends.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. This is is only temporary. I would like to talk to koblano because like he said he did not take it up with any of the mods and ALL compotitions on the forums need to be. Do not worry, there still may be one when he gets back. So untill then continue to work on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom