Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well whichever sigs gets voted for I would change the avatar to match it. But right now almost all 3 have an equal number of votes...*sigh*

Best answers
I think Meggedo's comment is very valid. Certainly, it's not necessary to use a trunks pic if you are making a sig, but if it's a DBZ sig, I think that anything else would be odd. I'm of the opinion that design should be, well designed, that is to say that it has logical coherence. There is something that ties it all together. So if you make an "Evil Trunks" DBZ sig, it would make some sense to have a picture of a Trunks that was evil. And depending what tone you want that sig to have, the font should match the intention. So if you use Comic Sans for example, I'd say a comical approach to "Evil Trunks" would be appropriate. Say a chibi-Trunks with horns and a pitchfork, possibly cartoos fangs as well.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Domino: I didn't ask for your babbling rhetoric. I asked which sig you liked best. The idea of me pasteing horns or something equally silly on a picture of Trunks is ridiculous.

With all these recent outbursts of opinion maybe I should change my name just so I can have a sig of whatever I want.

;(

Best answers
he was merely saying that if you use a dbz character, trunks would fit best. Just a recommendation. He not saying u not allowed to, just a recommendation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first....
it has the nicest image...

Best answers
very nice i like those kind of BG's for some reason =\... 10/10 for all of them:yes: :yes:... butt i would have to say the top one :b

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 2 best actually...

Best answers
one question guys! Hod do you make this ****ing cool backgrounds. I mean the one from Vegetas Briefs sig wich royko made and the ones from evil trunks. i mean the backround is a pic and over the pic lays a filter or something so it looks hmm how i can say... dont know, and in the pic from vegetas brief there are some small boxes over vegetas face.

plz. can eplain somebody it to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if I told you that, I wouldn't have many techniques left :x

Best answers
/me likes the second one

i give u a 9.99999999/10 cause u have just one font u use in ur sigs

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the second one best. Its more your style because its purple. Every other sig youve ever had was purple so why no continue the trend?

Best answers
I say, go with #3, green is better than orange and purple.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going to be a hard decision because all 3 sigs are getting voted for pretty equally.

GhostStalker: Yeh, I know. I really need to go download some other fonts :(

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for the double posting, but I have tallied the results and it looks like sig 3 is our winner. In the future I may decide to change it to one of the other two. Or make a completely new one. But for now it's sig 3. Congrats sig 3, you did it!

Thanks guys for all the comments and suggestions, I really appreciate it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errrrrrr.............i liked the first one best :/
but this one is good aswell ^^
injoy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG Evil Trunks double posted! *dies of shock*

Pity, I liked the orangy one better o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom