Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not very good at making sigs. But I was just trying some things in photoshop today. So let me know what you think. I don't plan on necessarily using it. but critiques are welcomed.

Best answers
If its evil trunks you should have a pic of trunks but otherwise great job.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand your comment. And I probably wont be using the sig. But just because my name is Evil_Trunks doesn't necessarily mean I have to have a sig of trunks.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey i like it. Its small, simple and clean. Theres no problems i can see.
/me huggles ET violently

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, as I said on irc, this is a veeery good sig, specially since you don't make them usually. I say use it, or make one in a similar style with trunks in :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice man, good job for someone who doesn't do it alot.

Keep it up I suppose, you have talent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me is jelous of ET,while he get good replies i dont :/
other then that good job ^^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I took Ryoko's advice and made a few more sigs that actually have Trunks in them. I used the same style with all of them. Just wondering which you like the best. And maybe the winner will get picked for my new sig. :D

1)

2)

3)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Number 1. The colour is good and the pics are well placed and suit it.

Gogo number 1!

Best answers
I like #1, it is pretty cool, and its orange, thats a hard color, at least for me to work with lol..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good

Your sigs are very nice but they all seem to have the same style try mixing them up

Best answers
For beginner attempts its much better than you actually think, Evil_Trunks but, Some advice for next time.

Lets see, I can see you just put an image there and leave it solid. They aren't bad but to make it more.. Interesting you should take into consideration the Blending Modes, Duplicated layers and try different things.

The images in the background where you changed the opacity look good except you might wanna try playing with the blending modes to come up with something flashy.

Brushes, Something you should also take into consideration. Need some? I can hook you up, And it doesn't take much to use them. You can also put out some nice and effective blurred effects that would come in handy.

Last but not least, Your text. Its a bit plain, Its just the old Stroke + Text effect. To spice it up abit maybe try overlaying it over your background to come up with a nice.

My overall comment, MUCH better than expected from a beginner. You've got lots of potential, Maybe post some more attempts with my suggestions as an experiment?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really appreciate your comments.

Emeka: I already stated they were the same style.
Riped: I really appreciate the suggestions, thanks!

And to both of you, you didn't answer my question >_<

You were suppose to tell me which of the 3 you liked best.

Best answers
Hah, Excuse me there. I chose the third one because the image placement was great and well.. Green!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom