• Ice-X's

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • kaiz0ku's

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note: Do NOT post until both contestants posted their entries. If you do, I'll ask a mod to remove it, so it's easy to view the two contestants sig's.

Theme:
Square Enix, make a signature, using anything from Square Enix/ Sqauresoft videogames.

Contestants:
Ice-X
VS
kaiz0ku

Entrys are due:
Wednesday, and the vote is over on Saturday.

LETS GET READY TO....
RRRUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEE
GO!

Best answers
Well the theme was kinda hard to me but i tried. :E

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Its a hard desision.
Which it makes me to not vote ( yet ).
I will see how it comes up..I think ice has too much text in it. but better bg ( in work - Brushes )
kaizoku has some very intresting smooth efects which i like..
zomg i dunno .. i like both :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Kaiz0ku. Ice's is pretty good too, but blue just isn't my color, and I don't like the blur effect. So, sorry ice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Ice. His sig has a clear focal point and although maybe there's a bit too much text, it's well placed and it looks good. Now I know the hexagons are part of the Sephiroth stock, but that doesn't stop it from looking good. Shame about that mozaic though.

Kaiz0ku, your sig looks a bit monotone to me. Also, the placement of your stock picture and the placement of your text, makes for a very empty middle. It could've worked if you had added some more effect and perhaps more colour in the middle, but alas.

Good work, both of you.

Best answers
good luck dude may the best man or woman win haha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about next time you rate his sig and not his sense of humor, Mirai? Good idea?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Zomgffs ???
I cannot vote...
Anyway i vote for kani..
not that i don't like ice's..i preffere kani's style..

EDIT : kani = Kaizoku

Best answers
to bad i cant vote.. I would have gone with kaizoku's one.

Best answers
!
They can only vote Ice-X. :C lol

Well Ice was clearly better at this theme. :p Made that in scholl about in 5min. :D Damn WoW takes too much time. :E

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!
They can only vote Ice-X. :C lol

Well Ice was clearly better at this theme. :p Made that in scholl about in 5min. :D Damn WoW takes too much time. :E
What?

I just voted for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kai, your sig has a nice color sheme, but the lack of contrast in the light middle with the brushes and the white brush on the right-bottom kills it all.

ice... next time get a rid of much text, less text = more win.

vote goes t ice.

Best answers
Bah, I got bad taste for your Ice-X, soz bud. In my opinion, yours was to cramped, with the words and the blends and your figure.

Kaiz0ku had a nice figure with a nice sxc pink blend, I like yours. Therefore you sig will get my vote. Good luck.

-GuZzie

Best answers
How about next time you rate his sig and not his sense of humor, Mirai? Good idea?
what about next time you will shut the **** up ? hmm will you ? I rated his sig you begginer and beside that i loved his sense of humor ,try to stick ontopic like others and stop be a lauzy newb !

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread won't be closed this time to end an argument, because there is still a lot of time for voting and crits, and the contest is very close.
-

I'll be nice this time and just give you a friendly warning, but next time you try to antagonize someone, there will be nothing friendly about my reaction.
-

what about next time you will shut the **** up ? hmm will you ? I rated his sig you begginer and beside that i loved his sense of humor ,try to stick ontopic like others and stop be a lauzy newb !
I'll also be nice, and let you know it's the same story as above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom