Sick thugs film cat killing

Best answers
this is my sister who lives up liverpool we brough her a cat 5 years ago for Christina and we found out 2 days ago that it was killed by some ******s who let their pitball rip it to bits and filmed the whole thing while laughting, this upsets me to see how sick some people are in this world the police are looking for the people now and i hope they find them, cuz if i ever find out who they are they will regrat everything they did, here is the full story anyways:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="300">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="5">Sad ... Christina with her angry mum Maria</td></tr></tbody> </table>
By ANDY RUSSELL

THUGS set a pit bull terrier on a little girl’s cat — then filmed on their mobiles as the dog ripped it to pieces. Christina Black, six, watched in horror as the three laughing louts cornered five-year-old tabby Nala in a garden and set loose the dog.

The teenage gang had blocked off a gate and another entrance to prevent any chance of escape.

Then, in a sickening twist to the violent “Happy Slapping” craze, they watched the horrifying attack and videoed it using the phone camera.

Christina ran inside her grandmother’s home in terror as the pit bull mauled the screeching cat to death.

Victim ... pet Nala

Last night the little girl was said to be traumatised as cops in Liverpool launched a hunt for the cruel thugs.

Her horrified grandmother Patricia Black, 64, said: “I saw three lads with a dog which looked like a pit bull. It was attacking the cat.

“One of them was holding a mobile phone to film it and they were all laughing as the dog set about poor Nala. It was dreadful. I had to go out on to the front and clean up afterwards so that Christina did not see what the dog had done to her pet.”

Christina’s mum Maria, 32, added: “Nala was sleeping in our neighbour’s front garden which was one of her favourite places. These three lads came up and they cornered Nala by standing in front of the gate and by standing in an entry at the side of the house so Nala could not escape.

“All the time they were filming it on a mobile. It is just so appalling and sick.

“I don’t think that the cat stood any chance at all. I suppose she could have escaped by jumping over the fence, but there was no time — the dog was on her very quickly.

“Christina was watching through a front window and saw them with their mobile held up to film it all. I can’t understand how anyone could do anything so cruel.”

Deadly ... a vicious pit bull

Nursery nurse Maria, who is four months pregnant, added: “Christina was so upset that she could not go to school the following day.

“These animals did all this in broad daylight and at least two neighbours saw it happen. One of the neighbours ran after them, but the gang got away.”

Maria’s husband Ian — a bank worker — said: “I am sickened and furious that they did something so cruel in front of my mother and daughter.”

Police are hunting three youths aged between 17 and 20 over the attack, which happened last Thursday.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I can only hope that they are caught soon and charged tot he fullest extent of the law.

Best answers
If anyone laughs at this, be sure to get flamed at...

This is complete and utterly ****ed up. How could someone do that, especially infront of some little girl? This gets me furious. Those teenagers got some mental issues to even think, let alone DO such a thing. You have my deepest sympathy for you, your family, and your sisters cat. I dread every day that something might happen to my cat with all these kids with no damn disciplin or respect these days.

I hope everything goes well for you :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luckily for me, my cat is a shaolin monk. It knows 2000000 ways to kill anything with just its left paw.

You have my sympathies. My cat is the only mammilian pet I've ever had, and I probably wont have another if she dies (she probably wont because of her training).

Two questions: Are there any leads as to who did it? What would be their punishment if they were ever caught?

At least you know that your cat didnt go out like a pussy.....cat (im sorry...).

Best answers
im guessing that my sister knows kinda what they look like and that the person who chased them does, if they are caught which i hope they are the dog will be put down the 17 year old will go to a youth place for couple of years and the 2 other nippers will go to jail for about 6 years

Best answers
Im almost lost for words right now. That's so messed up, i don't know what's wrong with people now days. As ImpTaimer said, You and your family have my deepest sympathies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We had a simlar crime not so long ago over here, except they tossed the kitten onto the trains tracks and stuff, they showed it no mercy. It's sad when it's the pets that get die in such violent acts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus, that's sad. People are sick nowadays, and I wish the police would beat them when they find them. I'm almost speechless to hear such a thing. You also have my sympathies, and I hope they find the *****es and put THEM down.

Best answers
That is sad, animals never deserve cruelty from anything, its just wrong and i hope that Nala the ghost haunts their asses... ****in pitbulls, they have no control.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pitbulls should be outright illegal, period. Even when they aren't trained by douche-bags, to be douche-bags, they are arguably one of the most violent dogs by nature. I think the number of attacks by pitbulls, versus other dogs speaks for itself.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Pitbulls should be outright illegal, period. Even when they aren't trained by douche-bags, to be douche-bags, they are arguable one of the most violent dogs by nature. I think the number of attacks by pitbulls, versus other dogs speaks for itself.
I agree, pitbulls shouldn't even be legal. They're killing machines. I hate pitbulls (Personally).

Best answers
*me clenches teeth and cracks knuckles*

Knew that training would do me good.

Time for some knuckle heads to have turned heads.

Anyway, that is just wrong and hopefully they will be put in for life.

Best answers
put in for life, for killing a cat and taping it? i dont think so man, maybe 6 years tops but it depends on what state they are convicted in.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Pitbulls should be outright illegal, period. Even when they aren't trained by douche-bags, to be douche-bags, they are arguably one of the most violent dogs by nature. I think the number of attacks by pitbulls, versus other dogs speaks for itself.
It's because the majority of the people beat the **** out of the dog, so it'll be a watchdog from hell, if it's socially trated as a puppy, then they'll be normal dogs.

I would be pissed if they put the dog down, it killed the cat yes, but it's the owners who stuck the dog in front of another animal, inciting a fight, and instincts got the hell shots going in both animals.

The dog should be taken away from the owners though.

Best answers
Everytime I hear or read anything like this, specially involving cats since it's my favorite animal by far, I get more convinced that people that picks like that on smaller creatures that are defenseless against them should be tied up to a chair and tortured very slowly. People that try to be some kind of hot shot using ways like this obviously have issues. I don't blame the dog for one moment, the people that raised the dog did it specifically to make it a moron, just like them.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only time I'm gonna laugh is if those guys get some massive penalties for this. That's just ****ed up, man.

Best answers
I'd actually like an eye-for-an-eye on this one. Stick each of them in a locked cell with a starved pit-bull. I don't know how the justice system works for cases like this in England but as far as I know they don't pay much atention to them. The only thing that will work is suing them for terrorizing the owner of the cat, being a child involved probably makes the case have much more meaning, also for having a potential social menace of a dog. There is really no telling if they would do something similar to some other teenage.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im thinking we should go more for irony here. You know, put the two guys in a cage with a hungry Liger or something. Then we can tape it.

Best answers
Stick one of them in the cell with a starved pit-bull, film it, show it to another of them, tell him he's next, push in, repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom