• Total voters
ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
targeting is useless with adv melee since you fight more then one enemy. its way better without targeting.

Best answers
it creates alot of confussion in a fight as u are only able to swoop on the one person
eg target a person u hit them away and here comes this guy behind u wut do u do?
personally i like the game without targeting

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found targetting to be quite annoying, limiting you to chasing only one other player. As renel91 said, you would get hit in the back a lot, because you were forced to swoop in the direction of the guy who was already clear across the map.

Targetting = bad

LET US MOVE AND SWOOP FREELY \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think trargeting should just be freelance, it would still let you hit who you want and so on, but it should be added just so you can keep track of your opponent, especcialy with like 100 gokus flying around.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, ive said this many many times. No one wants the 1.1 targeting sytem. We just want something that allows us to keep track of who we are fighting. Im sure thats what guncon was trying to get at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have targeting without having to target. To target you click left mouse button (duh) and to de-target you click again so you can multipile targets. But maybe there should be different targets for each person.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Multiple targeting seems useless to me. The point is to know who you're fighting, not to confuse yourself trying to figure out which target box belongs to which person. Keep it simple, and it will work well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I guess your right then. Make it like I said but never detarget unless you target someone else.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i wouldnt have anything against targeting if it would be optional in a full server its easy to confuse the person you fight 1 on 1 whit another person from the other team

Best answers
well wouldnt targeting kinda make teleporting after images useless since all you have to do is follow the red box :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is true to but the after image could have a target box aswell but only the 1 from the targetet player

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not like the red box would be visible wherever you are. Its simply to keep track of who you're fighting.

Best answers
lol i cant belvie 7 ppl actually voted yes , targeting is pointless , automatic , and ruins the game , i remmeber the 1.0 days , everybody are chasing your arse and u cant get them off your tail , its like a damn aimbot

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
THIS IDEEA IS SO UNCOOL
WE WANNA BE FREE
BE FREE PLAYER...BE FREE
FLY BIRDY...FLY :)
Ok, you're obviously not understanding. You can choose to fight 1 of the 2000 gokus on a server. But if you want to make things easier on yourself, you click on your target and now you know which goku you are fighting. This doesnt affect your mobility. Understand? Its not the 1.0 nor is it the 1.1 targetting system.

Best answers
I understood the idee...but if i don't like it....Targeting was really stupid...how Arachka sad "its like a damn aimbot" ....and I hope it won't be in 1.3 cause it will ruin the game....u are caught in swoop...u can't swoop left or right just were the enemy is...more simple TARGETING SUCKS BIG TIME and nobody want's it has u can see....sorry my expresion

Best answers
I cant see why they don't show the names on top of peoples heads like the diamonds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom