Shouldn't Bardock be in heaven?

Best answers
I wonder if Bardock should be in heaven, becouse he tried to stop freeza, by risking his life to save saiyans and his son.

And also Dabura standed against Buu to destroy him, becouse he knows that if Buu kills Babidi, then the world will be destroyed, then he apeared in heaven.

Also Majin Vegeta Sacrificed him self to save the world, even when he killed mutch people he went to heaven. :smile:

so what do ya think? :confused:

Best answers
offtopic: this should be in the anime section

ontopic: bardock and vegeta went to hell because they did many evil things that outweighted the good things they did, bardock trying to save the sayian race was no biggy as the sayian race killed many ppl so the universe was kinda better off without them

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
I wonder if Bardock should be in heaven, becouse he tried to stop freeza, by risking his life to save saiyans and his son.

And also Dabura standed against Buu to destroy him, becouse he knows that if Buu kills Babidi, then the world will be destroyed, then he apeared in heaven.

Also Majin Vegeta Sacrificed him self to save the world, even when he killed mutch people he went to heaven. :smile:

so what do ya think? :confused:
Well Dabura went to heaven cause his origin is hell. So why send him home if you can punish him to heaven. And he fought Buu cause he knew noone can controll Buu. That was cause he was Loyal to Babidi. And nothing more.

Majinb Vegeta would have goon to hell if he wasnt wished back to life.

Bardock also went to hell cause he murderd many people/aliens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people need to get over the whole DBZ phase..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some people need to stop coming to a dbz forum and expecting people to not talk about dbz xD

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
some people need to stop coming to a dbz forum and expecting people to not talk about dbz xD
Lol, seconded that opinion. I didn't know that Bardock went to HFIL (Hell, whatever).

Best answers
no one knows if he went to hell or not or at least i dont know i never seen him in the hell clips when they show them now and then i just see the bad guys meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a good chance that Bardock did go to heaven, but he didn't keep his body. Only those who committed acts of great good keep their bodies in Heaven, and vice versa for Hell/HFIL.

Best answers
Inspite of the fact that there was a screen of a bunch of baddies watching the fight for the earth near the end....

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Inspite of the fact that there was a screen of a bunch of baddies watching the fight for the earth near the end....
I beet Bardock was cheering Goku, when Goku fights kid buu. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Yeah so they would've fallen into the 'Doing deeds of great evil to keep their bodies in Hell'. I can't remember everyone who was there but I remember the Ginyu Force, Dr. Gero, Frieza and King Cold and Cell. They were all powerful and all very evil, so it's no surprise they got to keep their bodies.

Bardock wasn't really that strong, and not really 'good' nor particularly evil.

Best answers
That movie sucked ass anyway, maybe Bardock went to hell and kept his body, but he probebly pissed Frezza off and lost it, theres your reason :)

Best answers
And Vegeta didn't get to heaven just because he was evil.He did sacrifice himself to save the day from the big evil pink guy, but he failed to destroy him, so he actually didn't do anything good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya know, this thread is irrational, the only thing you can do is go into theory.

Bardock was not mentioned or seen once in the anime. Only in the Bardock OVA. Its irrational to assume he went to heaven or hell because in the end, you will never know since he was never talked about in the series.

Why I dont get about the series... Is why Gokou never even bothered to think about wishing his father back to life so he could get to know him. Oh well, that would've made it quite interesting IMO. But the series really went to hell after Frieza Saga (I didn't mind Cell/Buu saga, but you gotta admit, those were just fillers compared to he original Z plot). In fact, Cell & Buu Saga should've been a sepurate Z series or an OVA or something. The same goes for Garlic Jr. Saga.

It kinda contradicted itself when in Frieza saga they said Saiyan's cant survive in space, but the in the Bardock special you see Bardock flying out of the Saiyan planet's atmosphere. On top of that Vegeta was training in OuterSpace as well.

Best answers
He was in the anime. Either Vegeta or Frieza or both had flashbacks to when Frieza blew up the saiyan planet.

He did go to hell... he did nothing "good," per se. He was a lowly saiyan grunt that killed and maimed and committed genocide, like the rest of them.

Furthermore, Goku would not wish his father back because his only real father was Grampa Gohan. There were no ties to him at all. There would be no point for either of them. RIP has a meaning, you know.

The series was supposed to end after the Frieza saga, but TOEI pushed Toriyama to keep on with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bardock was most likely sent to Hell, because he was rather, no different than Raditz, Nappa & Vegeta, initially.

Bardock, Raditz, Nappa, and all of those fighters from the previous generation were nowhere to be seen. At the end of the Majin Buu Saga, Frieza, Cell, the Ginyu Force, and even Dr. Gero were in hell watching Goku's fight with Buu... I don't know, maybe Akira Toriyama didn't want to include them?

Dabura was only sent to Heaven because he would've caused too much trouble in Hell. It's unexplainable why he automatically became good when entering Heaven, though.

Also Majin Vegeta Sacrificed him self to save the world, even when he killed mutch people he went to heaven.
Inconsistency. Vegeta was sent to Hell when he died, but King Yemma decided to send him to Earth to fight Buu. Even after witnessing Buu's strength, they thought Vegeta would stand a chance... unexplainable.

Watch Movie 12, Vegeta was in Hell. =X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RIP has a meaning, you know.
Appearantly not in the DBZ Universe if its alright to wishback everybody that has died more than twice already <_<

And I stand corrected, regardless of the fact that Grampa Gohan was like a father to Gokou, it would've been logical for Gokou to have met his real father, to see what kind of person he was. If I lived in the DBZ World, I sure as hell would've done that if I was in Gokou's shoes.

The series was supposed to end after the Frieza saga, but TOEI pushed Toriyama to keep on with it.
Yes, I already know about this.

Best answers
It does. Why do you think they never wished back Grampa? People DO wanna stay dead, sometimes.

Furthermore, it would've been a bit selfish to wish back everybody they could think of. Besides, Goku never really had a chance, anymore. His adventuring days were over, since had a family. There was no dire urge to revive Bardock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenogias said:
Bardock was not mentioned or seen once in the anime. Only in the Bardock OVA. Its irrational to assume he went to heaven or hell because in the end, you will never know since he was never talked about in the series.
Not true. When Frieza sees Goku on Namek he has a short flashback of when Bardock rebelled and he killed him.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to add most scene's that take place in other world or hell were never in the manga, so i'd disreguard pretty much anything that happens in heaven/hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom