Should Tibet be Allowed Independence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Alright, I give up. This guy is trolling. He isn't serious, he isn't 13 years old, he's just some random retard that's trolling this forum and making us all look like idiots by replying to his trolls. Stop now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are unbelievable. I'm gonna stop replying to this thread because every single thing you post makes me lose whatever hope I had for humanity. You make me so angry I just might hurt myself.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You are unbelievable. I'm gonna stop replying to this thread because every single thing you post makes me lose whatever hope I had for humanity. You make me so angry I just might hurt myself.
Don't get pissed off about it, I'm telling you this dude isn't serious. He's trolling, nothing else. Intellegence and ignorance can't reach such low standards, he's just ****ing with us.

We just need to stop taking him seriously and he'll go away.

Go away, hellrider. You're not fooling anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still, even if he is trolling, I can't believe anyone can come up with this crap. It's just.. wow. Where was hellrider when Hollywood was on strike?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yes, those landmines are tricky.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Still, even if he is trolling, I can't believe anyone can come up with this crap. It's just.. wow. Where was hellrider when Hollywood was on strike?
this is no crap. half of american believe this. except democraft surporter.

PS: well before this thread been close, I must turn the thread back to its original. tibet will earn the indepandence . but they have to be convert as christain first.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how a thread about tibet has found its way to include bashing my country yet again,

**** all of you, that sums up how i feel about it without going into a 3 page rant.

now was that very moderator like? no it wasnt, but im about ****ing sick and tired of it. It seems any "political" thread in this section that gets over x amount of posts turns into a "America flame fest",

heres the kicker, im not even that patriotic, i dont fly the amercian flag in my yard or on my car, I dont sing the anthem at games, hell I dont even vote =/. But to see everyone generalizing all amercians as fat and stupid is a bit much.

look at this my way, look at the countries that have brought up so much attention the last few months, we have had no riots, we have had no suicide bombings, our government isn't treating its own people like ****, i'd say we are doing pretty good for ourselves eh?

how about you guys just talk about tibet? plz k thx

oh and hellrider, calm the hell down =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dzamija, it stars the Protoss, Zerg and the Americans in a battle for the universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellrider, you are awfully illiterate, anyone ever told you that?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Requesting thread closure.
wish happily granted,

I had no idea i could moderate outside of the modeling section btw, when did this happen o_O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom