Should Tibet be Allowed Independence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't that kind of like what Hitler was trying to do... with the Jews? I didn't realize ignorance like yours still existed hellrider. Or maybe you're just trolling.

Are you also too inept to realize there are Asians, outside of Asia? There are millions of Asian-Americans/Canadians/Europeans, so what about them?
hellrider said:
dec. 2008- russia and china nuclear strike los angeles. the missile been block on 30 miles from the subface. president mccain declare spacial order, all immigran and middle easter will be send to the concentration camp.
probably something like that, without the nuclear missile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hellrider said:
got it now

um...should we massively full scale invade china? this is the perfect opportunity to sqaush them like bug. I'm sure our pacific fleets would easily take down entire chinese military in just several hours. then no more asian and chinese on the planet. after that we will invade saberia and destroy russia as well. the world will remain peace once again.

and after the defeat of russian, the once acting mighty-arrogant serbian farmers that knock its helpeless little neighbar with their proudly but also rusty shovel would probaly pee in the pant and saddonly declare the uncontitional surrender and become little ***** and enjoy their farmers life once again. happy ending.
RAWAWR

HULK SMASH

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got it now

um...should we massively full scale invade china? this is the perfect opportunity to sqaush them like bug. I'm sure our pacific fleets would easily take down entire chinese military in just several hours. then no more asian and chinese on the planet. after that we will invade saberia and destroy russia as well. the world will remain peace once again.

and after the defeat of russian, the once acting mighty-arrogant serbian farmers that knock its helpeless little neighbar with their proudly but also rusty shovel would probaly pee in the pant and saddonly declare the uncontitional surrender and become little ***** and enjoy their farmers life once again. happy ending.
That's hilarious, keep going, hellrider for president.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got it now

This is hilarious. :laff:

Even funnier, I don't even know whether to take him seriously or not!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Personally, I don't see how you people find this funny. This kid's a megalomaniac, if anything you should feel sorry for him. That or he's trolling, and if he is just making a big joke out of all this it's in really poor taste.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Isn't that kind of like what Hitler was trying to do... with the Jews? I didn't realize ignorance like yours still existed hellrider. Or maybe you're just trolling.

Are you also too inept to realize there are Asians, outside of Asia? There are millions of Asian-Americans/Canadians/Europeans, so what about them?

actually I was mistyped. it was said "there will be no more asian or chinese FOOD" on the planet.

Personally, I don't see how you people find this funny. This kid's a megalomaniac, if anything you should feel sorry for him. That or he's trolling, and if he is just making a big joke out of all this it's in really poor taste.
too bad you are the only excecption on the planet that dislike the reality that you've living.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seriously are one disturbed little boy. What's with all the hate?

I for one, love noodles. And sake, love sake too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You seriously are one disturbed little boy. What's with all the hate?

I for one, love noodles. And sake, love sake too.
unfortunely there is a new opened asian restuarant in our community. why do I dislike it? simply the smell can be detect from far far away...from my house(they're like 6 brocks away...)....the smell that I cant even discribe how it's like. I went there once and the food is terrible than you ever imagine. the rice taste like sand and eggroll was not cook enough(still raw inside) plus the main dish is.....just say like it was been cooked twice(you should know how it is. they simply used the remain food from last night and put it into the freezer and cooked again selling costumer in the next day). it is worse then pet food I telling you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you've tried pet food?

EDIT: I did had something to say besides that hilarious joke I just made. You just made up a scenario of destroying all Asian food in the world because you can't handle the smell. Wiping out a huge part of a culture because of personal preference. You nutjob. And this is in white to add to the deadpan delivery of my joke. It just looks better without a text beneath it.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually I was mistyped. it was said "there will be no more asian or chinese FOOD" on the planet.
The food served in Asian restaurants isn't real Asian food. The food in Asian countries is much different than what you'll find at an Asian restaurant in the states.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhh. Toronto has a huge China-town in it. In fact, I often make journey's there for some of the best dim-sum I've ever had.

So how do you figure if we invade China, there won't be any more Chinese food?

I also like how you basically discount Chinese food, based on what sounds like a bad experience at one restaurant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we should kill every hellrider to make sure there's no more hellriders in the world. There's this hellrider on a forum I go to, and he's a shizophrenic lunatic. I think we should nuke every country in the world so none go unharmed.

The tyranny must stop!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Uhhh. Toronto has a huge China-town in it. In fact, I often make journey's there for some of the best dim-sum I've ever had.

So how do you figure if we invade China, there won't be any more Chinese food?

I also like how you basically discount Chinese food, based on what sounds like a bad experience at one restaurant.
I just said I have A bad asian restuarant in our community. but the main article is the asian are try to change our culture.

the only purpose to invade china is to force them to be like us. like eating burger and acting like american. and yeah the chinese are more flixable to educate once we conquer them.(unlike serbian) in order to cut the relactionship with russia and isolated the russian this is the only way.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
too bad you are the only excecption on the planet that dislike the reality that you've living.
Actually, it's the opposite. I love my reality and my life, however you don't even have a reality. You live in a world where muslims, asians and russians don't exist, where you eat solely american food every day because the rest is obviously poisonous or something.

I just said I have A bad asian restuarant in our community. but the main article is the asian are try to change our culture.

the only purpose to invade china is to force them to be like us. like eating burger and acting like american. and yeah the chinese are more flixable to educate once we conquer them.(unlike serbian) in order to cut the relactionship with russia and isolated the russian this is the only way.
I think China should invade Indiana and forces you all to be Chinese.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahaha!

Yeah, force them to be like Americans?

That is so typical to hear haha, most Americans already think the world revolves around them and this is only confirming my suspicions that most Americans are xenophobic pricks.

Forcing China to be more like America... I'm laughing so hard right now. China and it's civilization are significantly older than your precious US of A.

You are such a discriminating, hate-spreading individual. I can't even imagine how a perfect world would look in your eyes.

Probably full of hot dogs, inbreeding, and guns.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Most people here don't act that way, even if they're American. Is this guy really the typical american? Because I truly don't want to generalize millions of people based on this little megalomaniac.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have no idea how much I am holding back. How are they trying to change your culture? Oh that's right, they aren't. They just want to try and preserve their own. Do I feel like my own culture is in danager because there are a bunch of Chinese people minding their own business in China town serving Chinese food? I can only imagine how bigoted your parents are if you truly believe what you speak.
What gives you any right to say that your way of living is better than theirs? I laugh at the fact that you sum up American culture as "eating hamburgers." So in essence, we need to make China fatter, then they'll be more like America?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatter, more violent, and more ignorant, Opty. You forgot some words.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What gives you any right to say that your way of living is better than theirs? I laugh at the fact that you sum up American culture as "eating hamburgers." So in essence, we need to make China fatter, then they'll be more like America?

Hey at least he wants to forcefully change them now, instead of using a little genocide here and there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually, it's the opposite. I love my reality and my life, however you don't even have a reality. You live in a world where muslims, asians and russians don't exist, where you eat solely american food every day because the rest is obviously poisonous or something.
if the asian and middle easter can be convert by the western civilization, accepting our idealogy. maybe we can give up the past and accept their right of survival. but russian is in the other hand. yes we have hatred with russian people and they dont deserve the right that the rest have.

I think China should invade Indiana and forces you all to be Chinese.
wait until the human extinction. which there is no way they could do the job.

Ahaha!

Yeah, force them to be like Americans?

That is so typical to hear haha, most Americans already think the world revolves around them and this is only confirming my suspicions that most Americans are xenophobic pricks.

Forcing China to be more like America... I'm laughing so hard right now. China and it's civilization are significantly older than your precious US of A.

You are such a discriminating, hate-spreading individual. I can't even imagine how a perfect world would look in your eyes.

Probably full of hot dogs, inbreeding, and guns.

if I recalled, the great city of london had been occupied by amounts of chinatown and muslim community since last century. I can prodict that no far in the future the british people will convert into muslim and eating rice with chop stick and rule by the russian army. dont say I didnt warn you in that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom