Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters
Best answers
First of all I am under the impression that ESF is a DBZ game, that doesnt include stuff from GT, movies, TV specials and stuff.

Second, no woman played a major (fighting) role in DBZ exept 18. I vote no because you people want a woman added just because of that, and not because she's important or good at fighting. And this isnt a hentai game ;)

Although i admit that 18 *somewhat* qualifys to be added to the game, so do a whole bunch of blokes too.
It'll become Morrowind eventually with all those characters.

Best answers
YEEAH COOL lets make a hentai hot chick with barly no cloths on hmmmmm only the thoughts about it :p :p :p

Best answers
18 played a bigger role than some of the other fighters, and I think for the sake of some sexual equality. Also, in other Dragonball games, 18 is added. I'm sure there must be SOME fan of #18 here who used to play those games.
What's wrong with adding her? There is less harm adding her than leaving her out.

As I suggested before (or in another topic, I don't remember), there can be a server console command that the host can input to "unlock" secondary characters like 18, Vegetto, Tien, Yamcha, and whoever else is planning to be added in new versions. That way, for people who just prefer to play with the basic characters included in ESF 1.2, they don't have to play on servers that have the other added characters.

G
well, hello Mr. fancey pants! i just wanna see some new chars in ESF, and 18 is a bril char so she would b rly godo choice ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well first i say if you get off to cartoons thats just disgusting and wrong. but i admit that there should be more characters. not just girls but reallly anyone. such as the entire gynu (sp?) force 16 17 18. why because it give you a wide range to choose from. also if they dont trans thats fine. just make their pl raise faster than others. simple as that. or just give them power boosts.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well it would be cool if we could choose from more characters.... a new vgui like bumpercars mod did... looked very cool...and you have choice from more chars :D i would like to see that

Best answers
I don't get the people who say "Don't add a female character, this is not a hentai game!" Comeon, it's not like 18 is gonna be wearing a bikini :S
So then what is the big deal? Are you uncapable of looking at a woman without thinking dirty? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think esf is even at a point where new characters will be put in

next version will focus on the transformations which makes that a bad place to put in new characters because transformations for them would also have to be completed

so basicly 1.4 is where any new characters would be concidered being added

Best answers
I think there should be a woman character...i think it would provide more variety...and could give new model ideas. Also the female character should be good..In most fighting games in which most characters are men the female characters are very good so they should have a very distinguishing thing about them.

G
Hibiki said:
i dont think esf is even at a point where new characters will be put in

next version will focus on the transformations which makes that a bad place to put in new characters because transformations for them would also have to be completed

so basicly 1.4 is where any new characters would be concidered being added
most of us already know that, but were just taking in other pepoles opinions on if a female char should be added and if it would be good

Best answers
Well!! I do prefer the ability to go further ssj than the posibility of chosing new charas, female or not :]

Best answers
Hmm....My pick would have to be Pan, so what if it wouldnt look right for a baby to beat up people.

And if u cant stand the fact that a baby is beating up everyone in the server, then download the dbgt pan esf model and soundpack. That way you can get kicked around the server without any type of shame whatsoever since she"ll be Chibi. (not sure if chibi and baby are the same thing)

Best answers
§Sango§ said:
Hmm....My pick would have to be Pan, so what if it wouldnt look right for a baby to beat up people.

And if u cant stand the fact that a baby is beating up everyone in the server, then download the dbgt pan esf model and soundpack. That way you can get kicked around the server without any type of shame whatsoever since she"ll be Chibi. (not sure if chibi and baby are the same thing)

The Girl Has Spoken!!!!!..............And i agree, the gt pan model would make a good coverup for the whiners about the baby stuff so that makes sense now to figure out why i didnt think of that o_O :laff:

G
A. pan was GT
B. this is a DBZ mod
C. the team will NOT add any charicters from films, TV specials, DB, or DBGT. (baby pan was in end of Z, true, but they were crap episodes building up2 GT)
D. pan couldnt fly as a baby
E. every1 could kick her ass easily
F. she didnt even have enrage
G. she cant use energy

Best answers
i think 18 should be the best as a girl in esf.... i also think if 18 is in esf the modelers will make 18 in bikini or something ...but in esf1.4(i think) there has to be an 18 .. in bikini or not .. i don't care .. just 18 :) :]

Best answers
fortnox said:
A. pan was GT
B. this is a DBZ mod
C. the team will NOT add any charicters from films, TV specials, DB, or DBGT. (baby pan was in end of Z, true, but they were crap episodes building up2 GT)
D. pan couldnt fly as a baby
E. every1 could kick her ass easily
F. she didnt even have enrage
G. she cant use energy

A. Duh as well as the end of dbz
B. No S***
c: No S*** again Sherlock (accept the crap part aboutthe eps thats clearly oppionated)
d: she could fly as a baby u idiot go back and check and then reply when your sure next time :S ;/
e. Not true she beat goten in the world tournament..enough said
f: So its a game they could give it too her
g: Again its a game they could give it to her

Best answers
I haven't been here for a while, and I just stop for a second before sleep:)! lol soo many people are interested in girl in ESF, I just wondering if there are any "real" girls that voted here? Probably not on battle damaged models:D, this option was for all those hentai-watchers:p! Well I'm just tired to death: too much work and (well mostly^^)partying:p
EDIT:
heh my favourite of all times is still Bulma:p, but yeah kick ass while playing a chibi Pan would be great way to put shame on enemies:]

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Like Sonic Boyster said only char that really affected the DBZ timeline.

18# is the only good female =/.

18#, 16#, Radditz, Captain Ginyu would be good choice.(Radditz affected the DBZ timeline by most :/)

Best answers
Alright...first off, all of the women characters - not to be offending to any of you here who are femailes - sucked, with the exception of 18.

Videl - weak
Pan - little and weak...

nead i say more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom