Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters
Best answers
fortnox said:
oopie, yea i meant 650, 000 lol. btw, instead of taking up half ki, y dont u give her a attack called sumin like "android blast" or somin along them lines that dont take up ki? thatd b good
i think thats a good idea its the samething as goku's sprit bomb
so i dont see a problem with it

Best answers
If there was to be a female fighter 18 is the ONLY real choice...between 18, Tien, and Ginyu though....Tien would own *in votes*....

-18 could be fun to play as...but, I'd just play as Vegeta and annihilate EVERY "18whore" I'd come across...perfection

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People, do not turn this into a sexist thread, or it might get closed. And what's the point of this thread if the the only person that has the power, to become a character in ESF, is #18.

G
not really, i think that if you put bulma in one of her big robo suits she could b pritty powerful

PRJ

Best answers
Arff i vote at Mr Satan,lol just kidding eh(but it would be a funny idea if they put him in ^_^) Girls should be in this game too!
maybe other esf girl gamers are bored to play as males :\

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
yup i would like 18# or videl...
damn...*feel like making a videl model >_<*
I'm sorry but that maded me laugh.

The only real problem I don't like about esf is the lack of characters. I hate the idea of replacing a character just to use another one. o_O

Best answers
hmmmm.... going off topic again...

well, i vote for 18 so that the Evil Team and the Good Team would be equal numbered (not just because of that, it's because 18's hot too :laff: )!

Best answers
RunitsTrunks said:
I'm sorry but that maded me laugh.

The only real problem I don't like about esf is the lack of characters. I hate the idea of replacing a character just to use another one. o_O
Show another MOD for HL that have more characters! And characters that gave different attacks, different tactic, different gameplay!!!
Probably there isn't any for now!! ESF is the best, and it's still BETA, in next few releases it will have more characters, but still show me another mod that have more characters and have characters that gave something more than just different model! And replacing still is fun because some DBZ characters weren't too original and their attacks are pretty alike!!

Best answers
Kaba said:
Show another MOD for HL that have more characters! And characters that gave different attacks, different tactic, different gameplay!!!
Probably there isn't any for now!! ESF is the best, and it's still BETA, in next few releases it will have more characters, but still show me another mod that have more characters and have characters that gave something more than just different model! And replacing still is fun because some DBZ characters weren't too original and their attacks are pretty alike!!
I never ever said that ESF wasn't the best. It by far is, of all I've played. However that's what bugs me.

Best answers
heh but you said it have lack of characters, soo show me another one that have more! and more in the meaning new moves and attacks not only new model! Hmm well there isn't any?

Best answers
I definately think Android #18 should be added, as well as Pan
I don't think Chi Chi or Bulma should, though. Only add the fighters - keep the innocent ones out of the fight.

Best answers
I think the only one that should be considered at this point would be Android 18.

Videl was weak. And it's the Quake II engine, ffs. I don't know about you, but Quake II doesn't look so sexy. Maybe if it was on the UT2k4 or Source engine...

But you're still being turned on by a set of polygons.

Best answers
Let me see...

First of all, the Barkdock story wasn't a movie, it was a TV Special. I don't know what the teams stance is on those.

The other thing you guys seem to have forgotten about mechanical androids is that their power level doesn't grow. I mean, if someone upgraded them it might increase. But they have infinite ki, and they DON'T increase in power level by training.

And yeah, Goku's spirit bomb doesn't take any ki but it isn't exactly spammed.

Best answers
Android 18, she should be just like in the series, you cant see her on the radar and stuff.

Best answers
Cenax said:
As the old video game saying goes.. When all else fails, add Chun Li.
YES!!!!! CHUN LI w00t!!!!!! That'd be hilarious, although Cammy's better IMO.

Best answers
I hope they put Pan in. If they do, I will target her non-stop until all Pan players have left the server.

I hate Pan.

18 would be good, but they'll either have to disregard the fact that she's an android (and doesn't improve by training the same way the Z fighters do) or make a special ruleset for her - in which case, they may as well put in 16 and 17 as well.

Best answers
Since Androids dont gain PL I think it should be the number of kills not power
Would 18 be good or evil?
And 16 cant be in cos then it would be too many on the good team
Since 16, 17 and 18 are all good in buu saga

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom