Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup i would like 18# or videl...
damn...*feel like making a videl model >_<*

Best answers
fortnox said:
changed in trans: change clothes, gain 200 PL
op2
start PL: 650, 000, 000
trans PL required: 1, 500, 000
changed in trans: new clothes, faster, 1,000,000 more PL, new attack: android beam attack. (a beam that dosent take away your ki) and not picked up on radar (transformaiton permenent)
lol I hope you mean 650.000 not 650.000.000^^ in first option PL gain of 200? don't you think that she would gain a lot more with single punch?
lol why gave her pernament trans:( I don't like pernament transes in this game, I think it takes a lot of fun out! It would be better if she had only one transformation but made her multiplier 3x like she had 2.000.000 and after transformation 6.000.000PL! Yeah but if the team will finally add her, then I'm sure she will be the greatest:]

EDIT:
:D Super Veggeto They probably don't add Videl, but it would be good to see a model of Videl for a replacement for somebody.... personally I would pick Krillin^^ LOL Videl trowing DD at people:p

Best answers
Well I'm fairly sure that 18 will be coming as one of the next new characters and I hear ginyu might be too, but if the team has decided on putting 18 in I am sure that they have their own theories about what to do about balancing

Best answers
The issue with 18's infinite energy issue i think that they should have 1/2 of the amount of ki normally used.

Best answers
KnyghtX said:
The issue with 18's infinite energy issue i think that they should have 1/2 of the amount of ki normally used.
If her ki would be infinite, what would gave making it smaller? You know if it would be infinite, she wouldn't loose ki soo why gaving her smaller ki pool? I don't see any sense there :rolleyes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eeh, it means, her attacks use half of the ki that an average character uses for swooping, beams and stuff. It's not that her ki pool get's halfed. So don't go eye balling someone, when you even understand what he said. And an infinite ki pool would be a bit overdone.

Best answers
Ah sorry I missunderstanded him because he said: "they should have 1/2 of the amount of ki normally used" his english isn't too good(just like mine), soo I just missed what he actually writed! It could mean both of the thing:), but yeah I don't thought about the other meaning, but why he just not writed that her attacks take less ki? Anyway I'm Sorry!

G
oopie, yea i meant 650, 000 lol. btw, instead of taking up half ki, y dont u give her a attack called sumin like "android blast" or somin along them lines that dont take up ki? thatd b good

Best answers
Not soo great idea, if one attack would not take up ki, people would just spam this attack all around!! Just shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, nothing more, and if it would be beam, imagine PS when somebody is for example Goku, the other is android, goku looses up all his ki and android just win with his beam that not take ki away!
Better is if they loose less ki or maybe slow autoregenerating, or much faster charging ki!

G
on the other hand tho, it could take ages to charge, bt i just thought of something, kinda combinding both our ideas, what if no attacks take up ki (not even throwing) but u cant use any ki-using attacks for 30 secs after using the last one (not including dlying) and after 15 seconds ur ki drops and slowly recharges

Best answers
Damn I don't know if I understand you well, soo here's what I understanded(correct me if I missunderstanded something):
every attack cost 0 ki
you can't use ki-based(beams, bals, discs, lasers) attacks for 30s after using other ki-attack
after 15s from shooting ki-attack ki drops and then recharges
well after I read this I only pray that the TEAM will find something different:)
30s is a hell lot too much time, and nobody would like to wait time to be able to shoot another ki blast! instant ki blast then 30s of waiting, and another? I don't like it!

G
thats only a general idea, itd easier bbe just after you stop the attack, (E.G you could keep blasting ki balls till u get bored and then the 39 sec thing)

Best answers
but anyway nobody likes to wait, and it would make androids even weaker in ki attacks than humans lol I think they should be in other way!

Best answers
A-18

-----------------

Atacks:
Melee
Ki Blast
YellowAtack
Non-Beam Atack (like trunks's Finishing Buster or goku's Sprit Bomb)
Beam Atack (like Kamehameha)

----------------

Powered up 18 (after transform):
New atacks:

Powerful Beam Atack

---------------

Satarting powerlevel: 900,000
Power up powerlevel: 1,900,000

--------------

So, what do you think?

Best answers
How about Self-Destruct for Android 18.
It feels like we are going off-topic.

I would love too see Android 18 in ESF.
I mean, the female kind are famous about their "Speed and Agility" and the male kind about their "strength"
This all makes me think about Krillin

Best answers
completely correct and i like that self-destruct idea...

Best answers
I don't think the HL engine is powerfull enough for animated high-polygon breasts :rolleyes: . If you want that play the Dead or Alive volleyball thing :laff:

Best answers
we ain't asking for moving boobs...

we're just talking about a female char in ESF, it's not an Hentai game you know...

Best answers
NAWW!! Not videl!!! I want 18!! Mr Satan could beat videl Maybe even Piccolo With his primary attack..

YEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM MR SATAN!!!! The Martial arts champion of the world!!!

But 18 cant have too many ki attacks cos ki attacks is what Vegetas all about.. and pride of course

Best answers
yes i vote for Cyborg 18 too why ? more sexy at videl :d:d:d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom