Should superbot laser be removed?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you ever gone head-on with a superbot, and he just fires a superbot laser at you and you cant come even close to stop him? Even if I set the laser percent to 0 he still fires it at me and this makes it impossible to fight him. That's why I think it shouldn't an option in ESF 1.3. Who agrees with me?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just teleport throo the laser.

But i dont mind it. Heck Superbots are suposed to be tougher arnt they. With out it they are just normal bnots with a lot of PL

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Ravendust said:
You can turn it off in the bot menu...
That doesn't seem to work anymore. Turn it off and they still use it.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have two different lasers and turning the bot laser usage to 0% only works for one of them if I remember correctly.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Attempt to turn the laser of in the Bot Menu. And i don't mean the bot menu in game, but the application software somewhere in the ESF Folder. And i think that was under the "BOTS" folder. (If you haven't done so of course).. There should be an option that should say "Super bots use laser yes / no".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean the SuperBot Editor? Well, that's kinda different, but it's the same option in the game. You get to choose the laser percent. I put it to zero, but they still use it. It's so annoying. I can't fight a strong bot without not being able to get close to it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Try to set it on 1%, perhaps they would use it barely then. It's rather weird though, due it works for me setting it on 0%.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ingame menu dosent work to well. Use the superbot editor man >.>

Best answers
The ingame editor I think is like, the Freiza Finger laser, or picolo eye laser. This is different than the lazer your talking about, so turn it off in the non-game menu.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Superbot laser needs to be removed at all costs. It adds nothing to gameplay against the bots and is the most common factor in crashing the game. If you're against a superbot, whether or not you set its damage percent to zero they will still use it. It will eventually crash the whole game and cause unnecessary grief to you and your computer as it eats up a stupidly huge amount of memory and really pisses you off. I say get rid of it. I cringe wen I get hit by it out of concern for my computer, bcause this can NOT be good for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does the option work for me then? You're not supposed to set the percentage or anything, I'm sure there in the advanced bot menu(orange one) there's somewhere something like "superbot laser", then you can choose to put it on or off, it works fine with me, but I don't use it, it's funny if it's on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom