Should Servers start using Frag Limits?

Should Servers start using frag limits?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Best answers
In my personal opinion, I've already enjoyed playing esf with frag limits on. Whether it's free for all or team deathmatch, the goal and purpose of reaching a certain frags before someone else always made the game more interesting. Team work is always brought out then; even for free for all when the person about to win gets double teamed to prevent them from getting another frag. (I personally don't mind getting double teamed, the challenge is fun)

I've never even been on a server that hosts with frag limits.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. If you have a goal in mind, make a private server, tell the other person you're fighting to x frags, and go for it.

Best answers
That's a fair comment, although I am thinking private servers have bad pings and I am talking for a large group of people. So PMs might not work on the first try. Making it official and resetting the score each time (regardless of whether the map changes) is more what i mean.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like the idea that the game gets an actuall goal you strieve to achieve.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like the idea that the game gets an actuall goal you strieve to achieve.
The goal is generally, "Who can get the most frags before the map changes". If we need to have "a goal", make it a cvar. When it's a pub, a goal doesn't really matter. Frag limits usually apply to private tournaments, matches and games, and are enforced by the players.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
On default, all servers have a 100 kill player frag limit, once a player reaches 100 kills, the map changes.

you can change it by using mp_fraglimit "number"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom