should kiblob attacks reduce stamina?

Best answers
It'd give the move potential to set up a finishing attack if the person was low enough (like a kiblob did in the last version) and some purpose in using it. Otherwise I can see people favoring a ki blast instead.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry we have something new planned for kibloobs

Best answers
I think it's more fun without kiblob at the moment, don't feel so dishonorable when you finish someone off with such an attack they have no way of escaping/blocking/deflecting when you melee them down into a stun and they only have a bits of HP left.

Not to mention it's less annoying for the person on the recieving end :p

But this is the internet I guess, people will do anything to gain an advantage even if its a dirty way of playing :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kibloobs will be changed. They will no longer stay there and kill the guy instead of you ^^

But its still in a development stage.

Best answers
Well let me rephrase that... I mean the ki blob... balls... not the actually blob that used to form. Like in the anime they'd use the ki blob balls, and it would keep the opponent down long enough to charge a finishing attack. Not a strong one mind you, just enough.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All KI explosions take stamina. Thats how the new system works. Stamina partly takes the damage. So if you have stamina damage will be taken part from stamina and part from HP. But if you have no stamina all the damage will be taken from HP.

Thats the concept.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a nice concept, but would be nice to have big amounts of stamina or else we will see all the players just exausted looking at each others in the midle of the sky.

Best answers
All KI explosions take stamina. Thats how the new system works. Stamina partly takes the damage. So if you have stamina damage will be taken part from stamina and part from HP. But if you have no stamina all the damage will be taken from HP.

Thats the concept.
That's a good idea. I'm guessing it hurts the user if the blast is too close right? That's a big plus. :yes:

Is melee going to damage stamina too then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom