should i keep reskining or call it quits

Best answers
hey i was wounder if i should stop reskining i dont know what to reskin and i dont know what peeps like so if u could tell me if u think my reskins are bad or good it would help go to my page and tell me plz

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe you can show some work. and its not really up to us to say if you should stop or not. maybe the skins arent the best (havent seen them) but keep reskining to get better, if thats what you want to do.

Best answers
ya show a pic first, but like majin prince sed its not really up to us to say if u shuld stop or not

Best answers
show some work first of all : D

and to be blunt, the more skinners, modellers, sprite pplz etc.. the merrier.

if yu enjoy skinning stick to it, but if you think its harsh on yourself then drop it. i dont think you shuld be looking at the community for answers though.. : /

Best answers
go to my site
www.geocities.com/jim_man_69/ESF_DL

most of it is my work some of its other peeps i did the the whole most of my work in in the vegeta part of the site

well its not that i dont like it i do but i only reskin esf models and it makes my options limited and i have been having problems wit what i should do and i dont even know if and models besides the ninja vegeta on are any good

Best answers
uuuuuuuh i'd say no bcuz if u do more u get better
maybe u culd practice more and sometimes show some work? :]

btw dont double post :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom