Should I buy an Ipod?

Best answers
*gets out stop-watch to record how long it takes to find a needle in a 15gig haystack.*

Best answers
i'm sure you can catoregize the songs into groups and such

Best answers
you can, plus songs arnt the only thing you can store on an ipod, plus you can get games on them too. And for long trips (i,e a 12 hour plane ride to bali) on a nice plane with power ports, its a nice thing to have. Even if you get a car hook up you can listen to hours and hours of music on end. I have 9 gigs of music that my friend took and he had a blast with. If you have the cash, id say its worth it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have 4 gigs of music and that is over 36 hours. a 12 hour plane ride would be fine with a regular player with 75 songs or whatever. get your favorite songs, you wont mind 1 or 2 loops.

Best answers
i can save for it,and i know about a 12 hour plane, i had one and it was boring as hell, so an Ipod would be ideal for anytime when your bored or just wanna listen to music, plus you can play games on and download more games and stuff off the internet

Best answers
I got myself a RCA Lyra Audio/Video Jukebox its 20gig. Plays videos and music i am always busy and go on trips alot so i just put my movies on there or record tv shows or record from my DVD player and wtahc them on trips. or just listen to my music

Best answers
yea, and how small is it compared to any other mp3 player

KyoKusanagi

K
Hmmm, i just got my stock standard 128mb Mp3 player but on the plane i usually just play the games they have. Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific have got those LCD TV screens in EVERY SEAT including economy class - so u can play SNES games! YAY!

And it does make the time fly by. On the way from Australia to England i had beaten Super Punch Out by the time we were over Vietnam, and beaten F Zero by the time we were over Italy. I know they're old games but its better than nothing - that and taking an Gameboy on the plane and having to stop when they tell you to.

Best answers
i got my Lyra on sell for 325 bucks it is usally around 400. But the next thing past that is an Archos and that thing is 600. go to rca.com and look up RD2780 if you want to look at what i have

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do not get an ipod at all

especialy if ur not running a mac it takes hours and hours to use the ****tacular softwear it comes with

Best answers
For the cash of an IPod, I'd rather get one of those portable dvd players thats look like a labtop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the cash of an ipod id rather get a gamecube or ps2..... i mean... if you want games thats a much better investment.

Best answers
yeah, but im thinkin portablility is the thing here, and mp3 playin ability. Not console, who needs a console with a computer anyways :p hehe jk, i like consoles more for sports but still. Im thinkin he wants somethin portable.

The DvD player is a not bad idea, cept i dunno bout you guys, but up here in canada theyre like 600 bucks a pop. At least the ones ive seen anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or u could just get a pocket pc that plays mp3s and games and all that stuff for the same price as a crap-pod

Best answers
I already got GC, A DVD/VCR player and a comp. I'm just lookin for the best portable Mp3 player that i wont have to replace or change around to fit in other songs for a while

Best answers
When people buy electronics, they look at some main factors:

1.Price

2.Design/Stlye

3.Functionality

4. Longetivety

The ipod is all of these things, but it's really expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom