Should a public script pack be released?

Should a script pack be released to the public?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
as to make my self clear...

---PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD---

this is like asking, "should a public maphack \ wallhack \ disconnect hack \ whatever hack be released?"

no... hell no...
Hacks aren't like scripts, you know.

Scripts allow you to do things within the game's limitations, things that you yourself cannot do, or can't do all the time.

Hacks allow you to do things outside of the game's limitations. You break those limits and do things that should normally never be possible.

That's the difference.

Also, not ALL scripts are lame. You should read some of the posts here and you'll see that some people use scripts to do other things besides improve their play, like enhance their FPS.

Best answers
Nah , what i was trying to mention is that some people are still mannered even though they script.
carn knows well what i think about him
and it starts with a G
HAHAHA ?!@#$@!#?$
^^

Best answers
I'm sorry kai but your logic still makes no sense...You could explain it till your blue in the face....Perhaps if I required a test to see if the person is "mannered" before they could download the pack you would vote yes? :laff:

Best answers
The only public script that should be released is a Swoop script. Let us bind it to the left mouse button.....for faster response to swoops. All these other scripts give too much of a advantage and shouldn't be used.

Best answers
All the other scripts? Are you refering to the other scripts in this pack? Hmm sorry but it centers around swooping with as many options for binding as I could think of at the time. The other options are pretty much novelties...

In anycase though unless there were a lot of people who simply missed the thread and didn't vote it doesn't look like it will be released.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
skill > scripts/hax (atleast imo , don't use em and prove to your opponent that you can play fair and hard with him. Most people using hax and scripts just are genraly not as skilled when they next play the game without the scripts or hax because they wonder how they ever got through without them , which happened to me with cs at one stage).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the more extreme scripts become more open, there will be a schism, having players who script and those who don't. I'd rather see people play the game as 'raw' instead of having (depending on what the script does) to resort to handicaps. If their scripts that change a person's name or whatever, thats fine, as long as it doesn't affect someone's skill of the game.

Best answers
Grega said:
I say a big NO to scripts. Its like using cheats in other games.

Like that instabuild for Ago Of Empires 2 all it did was instantly make the building instead of slowly building it but that was a huge advantage.

Same here the swoop script only makes you go to swoop faster. But again that is a good advantage.
I second that notion. Its almost like hax scripting is. It's like the gameshark of computers it's for cheapos who can't play games very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom