Short Update?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi I must say I am quite impressed with the all the new work! I have Steam/half-life/ESF 1.2.3 (stable) AND Open Beta: Final BUT I downloaded them a long time ago. Do I need to re-download either one to get the new updates? Or has there not been an update yet? Thx

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf 1.2.3 is the last stable release and the one you will have greater chances of finding people still playing. Open Beta Final is just that, its a long outdated version of Esf which was supposedly put out so it would be easier to squash bugs. It didn't work out though.

Now comes Esf: Final. It is the version the Esf team is currently working on and it will be the final Esf release according to the devs. All the current pics and videos are of this version. And like us you will have to wait for it to get released.

Now if you have Half-Life attached to your Steam account, i suggest you go here and get it validated. After that feel free to take part in the community and have a great day.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Okay thanks for the update, Ive been watching Esforces for almost a decade and really love the new work you have done. Thanks for all you hard work ESF team!

p.s. I finally figured out how to verify hl, thanks for directing me to the link!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom