SHOOTING STARS(wallpaper)

Retired
Best answers
looks nice to me.. make it navy blue and i'll use it... not a big fan of big bird yellow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah taht yellow doesnt look too great tome either, nice use of those star brushes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its more of an orange on my monitor, plus i just like the orange

Retired
Best answers
yeah very nice, orange here aswell. very nice and calm. I like it man, keep it up

Best answers
Nice job,

there's something that bothers me though. The stars reach just a tad to high imo.
I dunno if it's just me but I wouldn't let the stars reach up to the same height as the boy's head. Maybe let the stop at the neck.

Best answers
Lol I see orange too but I thnk blue would look better, different shades of light and dark blue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the people who wanted blue, i personally like the orange better but thats just me

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i like the blue one much better..

the wp is good, you got a great sense of ... hm i dunno the english word.. well its like u know where to put it all in, not simply put a sh*tload of eyecandy over the whole WP, like alotta peeps do..

i think it would be even better if you made your own brushes..

keep it up!

Retired
Best answers
simplicity and placing, were the words you were looking for maybe? I like the orange one a bit better I think, but ofcourse blue is nice for the people who want that.

Best answers
This is a really cool WP I like the simple theme. It's rare these days.Everyone makes everything so psycotic. This WP is a welcome change :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom