shoot the bock

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about that you can shoot a beam agains the beam/bomb that you block.
i saw it many times in the series and that can mace the foo a lil bit more buzzy :devgrin:
what about it guy's

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe once pumping beams is put into place but until then its not practical. It would be overly cool though once pumping came in. Your getting pushed back and you charge up some ki so that just before you hit a wall you release your energy and create a beam to power struggle the other beam.

Best answers
that can be handy, although you should start with a bad start over the enmey.
if you dont, i will be an unfair adventage.
ex: ssj vegeta shot a FF at non-ssj gohan.
gohan shoots a tiny blue attack so he will make it until his friend melees vegeta. now that is very unfair right?

Best answers
Well you see, it would actually need to give you an advantage in the struggle to start out with, because otherwise, even with someone at your equal pl, you would lose within less than a second, because not only have they already charged a beam of equal or greater power, but they have been pumping ki into it making it stronger.

Sounds fun if its possible

Best answers
assaf said:
that can be handy, although you should start with a bad start over the enmey.
if you dont, i will be an unfair adventage.
ex: ssj vegeta shot a FF at non-ssj gohan.
gohan shoots a tiny blue attack so he will make it until his friend melees vegeta. now that is very unfair right?

Beams cannot enter a power struggle unless their power is comparable. A weak, minimal charge generic beam from a non-ssj will likely just disappear against a Final Flash.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the foo has to be atleast 500pl lower then you.
and when you're in the struggle, your hands are agains the beam not in a cross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom