Shock Studios logo, Help.

Best answers
Which do you guys think is better. These logos were produced within a 5 minute period, not to much thought into them so, which is better of the two, and antoher logo will be put there too, but it will be for my personal logo called DPD tell me how it looks to. It might help to put you hand over the other to logos to get the feel of one logo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like any of them. The first one is big and too plain and poorly put together. The second one is a little better but those S's look bad and that thing going around them is lame. Try working with different colors and look at other logo's and see what you like about them and try that into your own stuff.

Best answers
See, i could go for complicatied, but i dont want to, i want a simple logo. not to busy but just right.

Bolteh2

B
problem is, they are not right..

first one just wont do for a logo.. its too big and unprofessional looking

second is better but ugly font used (for both the "shock studio" text and the ss text) try mixing the rings of the personal logo with the 2nd logo,

personal, ugly font and ugly effect on it

Best answers
See, i dont have any fonts, BUT i do know where to get them im just to lazy to get any lol. The First one, was more of a logo, but more of something that would be used in flash.

Best answers
well.. dude.. if youre too lazy to get em, and too lazy to put effort into them and/or thought, then why bother? in that case its better to just put somewhere "Shock Studios" in small font.

The 2nd one is the best, and 3rd one looks amatuerish. Like Bolteh and Altec said, go find a better font and work on the rings for the 2nd one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should be making these in illustrator..... thats what illustrator is used for. Atm they all look too.... unproffesional, take a look at corporate logo's and think of the things u like in them, then make ur own.

Best answers
Yea you should use illustrator. what I would do is use the two SS' to make one object, and then somehow work a shock into the object itself

Best answers
I am to lazy to get the fonts, not put the work into it. I am not pro at making logos, so dont expect it. There was no work put into these. LIke i said, 5 minutes of work not mch thought. But thank you guys for your opinions

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First one looks like crap. You should at least make those jagged "S" things symmetrical. They look dumb on different angles. And the second one isn't even inside the circle *bottom right edge*. Second one looks the best IMO, but it's not that great.

Best answers
LOL, ya, i noticed it waws outside the circle when i was saving it and said screw it, seeing that i wasnt going to the best logo look :).

Best answers
uhm dont you think that this is only taking more time? If I would make a logo, well I would wait untill I got something like hey thats a good idea..

Then I draw it a bit, really quick.. then I jump behind my super ultra computer and I go to some font site and download every font I like, and the ones I need.. then I test around a bit on the logo with the fonts, maybe add some stuff if I want that..

All together that shouldnt take longer than just one hour.. and if you try to make it without any inspiration, well thats gonna.. well you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom