• Have Jacket rip off when transforming

Votes: 34 68.0%

• Total voters
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The jacket being ripped of when transforming is theorically a good idea. But...remember, if that happens, then when he gets back to normal he will have the jacket again (unless off course, Esf team makes a model without jacket for when he transforms).
I'm guessing you meant " when he descends".
And... the model is right there. Both of them have a purpose. I think that much is obvious. =P

We wouldn't have gone through the trouble of making 2 versions if we weren't planning on using them. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm guessing you meant " when he descends".
And... the model is right there. Both of them have a purpose. I think that much is obvious. =P

We wouldn't have gone through the trouble of making 2 versions if we weren't planning on using them. ^_^
Makes sense xD Every update and POTW makes me want the game even more xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If the jacket ripped off while transforming for the first time that'd be AWESOME.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again read what DT wrote.

lol... You people are funny. Coming up with all these ideas for us to do when we're already 100 steps ahead of all of you! bwahahahahaha!!!
That should pretty much answer all those questions. And i also gave you an example of what capabilities the XML system has with that Goku character mention i did.

Now all you need to do is put 1 and 1 together.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could also make it so that once you have used Trunks to transform, and when the jacket is off, it stays off (Non-SS, after respawn, etc.) until you change characters and back to Trunks again. (Seriously, now I really want to see how smexy Vegeta is...)
Why would he have no jacket after respawn? It's a whole new life, he should start with jacked everytime he spawns IMO. It would be more fun that way, dying only to be able to rip off the jacked again:laff:.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would he have no jacket after respawn? It's a whole new life, he should start with jacked everytime he spawns IMO. It would be more fun that way, dying only to be able to rip off the jacked again:laff:.
I will die just so I can watch the jacket rip apart.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Why would he have no jacket after respawn? It's a whole new life, he should start with jacked everytime he spawns IMO. It would be more fun that way, dying only to be able to rip off the jacked again
^ you sir win todays prize D=, not sure what it is, but you win it

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The no-jacket Trunks is the one that killed the Androids isn't it?Coz he looks more "mature" than the other one...Still just use the costum model for it...se we can use both.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this poll should be like " pants or no pants"
DUUUUDE WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOCTOR PEPPER IN YOUR SIG

Ontopic Bha Make the jacket set on fire when transing

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Shirtless Trunks doesn't have his sword on him. Maybe you'll have the choice of choosing if you want to cut people up into pieces or beating them into the ground. :D

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm for losing the jacket whilst transforming. Although instead of it ripping, he should take it off and politely fold it for later use.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm for losing the jacket whilst transforming. Although instead of it ripping, he should take it off and politely fold it for later use.
And if someone steps on it or destroys it then Trunks automatically goes SSJ

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And if someone steps on it or destroys it then Trunks automatically goes SSJ
Or creases it ^^. Either way, they're both wonderful. Hopefully, they animate the same. DT works too hard to pull two sets for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom