💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i actually like it, normaly i dont like 3dwps anymore... but this one has something...
o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe cause its not blobs like ussual :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont think thats the point, cuz its just a busy wall paper, and a shipwreck is busy 2, well, thats just my guess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, wang is more or less right........
2 every abstract that fits its name there are 10 that dont...............

Best answers
ok the stars are terrible, could of done better with that..
i do like this "style" of art i guess, so its pretty cool
but umm im sure u could of came up wif a much better word dan Shipwreck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i know the stars arnt great >_<
did it kinda l8 at night.......wanted to post it :)
anyways.........same thing about the name :eek:
couldnt think about anything...but ill update it soon....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh o_O i didint even saw the stars until now... i dislike them..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean you tried to keep it simple? Aside from that busy-as-hell render, you've added a bunch of little trendwhore items that make it anything but simple. That title was deceiving too, I thought that I might actually see something with more substance than this. Maybe you should title it Tangled Wreck instead. :D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
What do you mean you tried to keep it simple? Aside from that busy-as-hell render, you've added a bunch of little trendwhore items that make it anything but simple. That title was deceiving too, I thought that I might actually see something with more substance than this. Maybe you should title it Tangled Wreck instead. :D
Yeah I noticed this too. First thing I noticed was how it had nothing to do with what I was expecting.

Then I noticed the stars, It seems Naz did it and all of you copied him, its kind of dumb when peopel cna't make things original.

Then the Arrows, I hoped they had died out, ubt I guess I was wrong.

Then you did the text color change for your name, and stuff, that took away from it.

Now to the title, Shipwreck, a name liek this makes me think of water, I was expecting one of two things.

a) a cool 3d design with a large ship that was wrecked or somthing creepy.

or

b) a water type BG with some creepy stuff or atleast somthing atleast similer to the name, not somthing like Tim [But tim is amazing at art and he is w00t] does and give titles hwich have no meaning.

Anyways the title should have been osmthing to do with Technology, somthing like

Randomtwirlsoftech.

Anyways Its ok it could have been betetr with some changes, and like Green said you mentioned "I tried to keep it simple" its very unsimple, somthing simple is a sig with a 3D background some text, and an image with 50% opacity.

Best answers
I don't know why you named this shipwreck, all I can come up with it the rounded put is the ships lower bow and the spike is well a spike. But I still like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The name doesnt fit the picture.... but I like it :D
Its kinda busy... but o well :p It looks nice :D:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
Yeah I noticed this too. First thing I noticed was how it had nothing to do with what I was expecting.

Then I noticed the stars, It seems Naz did it and all of you copied him, its kind of dumb when peopel cna't make things original.

Then you did the text color change for your name, and stuff, that took away from it.

Now to the title, Shipwreck, a name liek this makes me think of water, I was expecting one of two things.

Anyways Its ok it could have been betetr with some changes, and like Green said you mentioned "I tried to keep it simple" its very unsimple, somthing simple is a sig with a 3D background some text, and an image with 50% opacity.

first of all:
just by hearing u say: "u copied the stars from naz"
,ade me almost ignor everything u said, since the first time i used the stars if after seing them in da.
2nd of all: ships dont have to be the ones that are on water, SPACE ship says anything?
and for those who know bryce, they will know that its VERY simple..
+the "trendwhoring" took no more then 3 mins, and its VERY simple if u look at more advanced work ppl made.

eot156

E
If the name makes sense to the artist, then its that, and that only. If you can't understand why its name ship wreck, well maybe your not suppose to, or maybe you dont understand the art. Behind every piece of art, hand drawn or computer generated is a message or mood the artist has, and is trying to get across at that time. Sometimes he doesnt even know what that message is by the time he is done, but if it feels right to him, thats that.

Commenting on the work, I like the 3DSM or 3D work in general. Nice textures and shadows. The parts I dont think MELD with the picture, are parts you added after the 3D work was done. I think you should also think about using a 1 pixel border on boxes, or in general bordering, it will not take so much attention away from the picture inside the box. Also you could have left out the airbrushed comet trails, and a bit of color burn and dodging could have done it some justice.

I like the piece. Once you get to the simplest form of the piece, you see the beauty of it. Good work.:yes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
first of all:
just by hearing u say: "u copied the stars from naz"
,ade me almost ignor everything u said, since the first time i used the stars if after seing them in da.
2nd of all: ships dont have to be the ones that are on water, SPACE ship says anything?
and for those who know bryce, they will know that its VERY simple..
+the "trendwhoring" took no more then 3 mins, and its VERY simple if u look at more advanced work ppl made.
You need to learn Grammar, did anyone catch on to what he ment by:

" ,ade me almost ignor everything u said, since the first time i used the stars if after seing them in da."

I can find many words and phrases that do not make sense. I assume ",ade" means Made and "ignor" Means ignore, so I understand the first half of it, but this is what I don't get:

"since the first time i used the stars if after seing them in da."

That just doesn't make sense. "Da" isn't a word.

Anyways I'll assume you tried to proove you didn't copy Naz's work so I'll just say there trendy and un-original, plus they don't look to good, have a good day.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well apparently someones ship went through a blender. It looks nice to me. Those star things and the laser beams that follow them have to go, as does the box thing with all the text in it. And the texture on those shredded pieces seems alittle blurred in some places.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get me wrong, I think that the render is pretty badass, I like it, but whereas you were talking about simple in the form of time, I was talking about simple in the actual image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom