Shinobi's BACK!!!

almostdeleted

A
Thats right, me and Shijing are making Shinobi for beta 1.1 so he can use his sword. Heres his head.

ANd BTW, Do you think spiderman would be a cool model. We can make his beams look like webs so he will be able to "Web" jump in 1.1 (Beamjump):laff:

Best answers
ehhh...shinobi??

whos he??

but anyways,nice head,but gimma some pics of him before I give crits,cant crit if I dunno who he is....maybe that shinobi dude from the PS2 game??

Best answers
dude, of course. But there's also a sega genises Shinobi wich i have. (only PS2 shinobi demo) Good luck to you and Shijing. (i need help with my SamariGoku model. Look at "Need a modeler thats not on a project" if you can help)

almostdeleted

A

This is Shinobi. Hes a Ninja and a leader of the Oboro Clan.
Anyway, slight upadate..

Best answers
all i could say is....youre doing great prgress with the model

but I think the four dotted thingies on the helmet are supposed to be more angled to the center....but it might be just me :)

wait....no nose?!:p

Best answers
lookin good Cracker Jack!

One thing (u proly already thought of this) u gota make his lil sash dealy move around alot, like tha hair does ingame

almostdeleted

A
Of course. That sash is practicly what makes shinobi cool. Im gonna get it animated. Anyway, I added more of a nose. I think im gonna edit vegeta for the body and model some Throwing knives to put on his hand. Most of the stuff is gonna have to be skinned on.. Im not shure if the armor will be 3d.. Thatl be kind of hard..

Best answers
hmmm....yes leg armor.....but couldnt the skin just hide it??

on a side note....if the ref pic has too many armor plates on the legs,exactly how many does he have on each leg??I'm pretty sure each plate would be around....10 polies? wait I dont belong in the modelling department,I belong to the spriting department

Best answers
Woah! Cooooooll O_O!!! Im sure though it will be hard to add in the Kunai also if possible try and give him some Shurikens and Makibishi (I shouldnt have to tell you what these are because if you dont, then you shouldnt have anything to do with Ninjas in any shape or form) Because then by giving him that extra stuff then hell be ninja style! ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe... nice job m8,
shinobi rocked a thousend times... the thought that you had to kill to live was cool ^_^

Best answers
lol i first didnt know who he was, but im sure im gonna dl it when its finished :yes: good luck with the rest of the model

Best answers
never played a shinobi game.. but he sounds cool.. the model looks good too... maybe make the slits in the mask more tilted

Best answers
Lookin good so far Cracker :yes:
tho i first thought that the red scar was a huge tongue on that first pic LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom