Shinobido - Way of the Ninja

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Opinion:

Guys, first time i played i was like, wtf, i dont get anything.... i always got found and attacked and killed, i couldnt move to fast.

then when i said: uuhhg, owell i get this game , gotta play with it more.
And now i cant take my hands of it. Its awesome how you have to hide and kill people instantly withouth anybodyelse notices it, and if, then you run away fast and hide!!! =) freakn awesome to jump and do all this stuff, also this all is not easy, its quite hard to finish a mission from the first time (i finished one mission only after the 4th time >_<)

This game is about a ninja who belongs to the akusata (some like that) clan, they got into a fight against some who i trully dont know who they are now. everyobdy died exept him, now he wants to collect some crystal pieces stones to get his mind back, because someone made his mind into one crystal and it got destroyed and spreaded out. thats all i know for now, gotta lpay more to know more.

http://www.shinobido-game.com/

Best answers
looks like another tenchu game...:] with the difference that you can jump pretty high or is he using a crapling hook?

Best answers
It looks pretty cool. If it comes to US i might rent it. It looks like a james bond game but with ninjas and no suits or weird guys who tell you how to do stuff and you never get to see them. But they're there, they're there, watching.o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=) its allready in germany thought, go and get it =D xD itsfreakn fun! Walk, stand, hide, wait, jump out, kill,hide!

=) if you dont kill from the start, you have a long fight or to many fighters will come and you start leaving nicly!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spike making something other than Tenkaichi 2? Blasphemy!!

Looks identical to Tenchu 3, many reviews said the same thing >_>

Best answers
ya, I gotta agree, it remind me of tenchu. But I totally love the tenchu series, and they are missing something that maybe this game will have, so possibly I could check it out ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh Its quite familar withtenchu, but in shinobido is no multiplayer gaming, you dont unlock players, you have a level editor, you dont have such a crappy gaming quality as there, the whole models and textures and levels look crappy compared to Tenchu in my opinon, owell.

GO FOR IT iERROR xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom