Shinobi Story [Naruto MMORPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

Shinobi Story is a Naruto MMORPG, in which players pick their clans, build enemies and alliances through force and/or politics. The time period dates back to the Era of the Warring Clans(Before Villages). We will have all known elemental releases at initial release, but clans will be added along with their respective territories each patch. It will be free-to-play with an option to "donate" for instant access to things like a clan's bloodline release(Example: Unlocking one's sharingan). We've planned it so you can be in whatever clan you want, but you have to unlock your clan's bloodline release through proper RP. Players will also be allowed to choose to be clan less and will receive unique bonuses for doing so. There will also be a large emphasis on sages and their monk counterparts. The game is made by the community for the community, meaning the game will be made solely by the players-with little GM interference. GMs will only provide forum moderation and technical support; while also policing disruptive players and tying together player RP through larger scale world events. This game has been planned to completely redisgn the WoW Engine to the extent of making it in recognizable.

We are currently looking for anyone that is interested in making a Naruto MMORPG; be it Graphics Artistry, Modeling, Web Design, Client/Serverside Modding, etc., you can be of use for us-some of the listed may be paid jobs.

~REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is a pretty cool idea for an MMORPG! If you guys need help with voice-acting, contact me. I'm always looking for projects to work on.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Advertising:
Creating topics or posts in order to advertise another modification or gaming project or a personal web page that is not affiliated with ESF will not be tolerated. You are, however, allowed to advertise these kinds of sites or pages in your signature.
I already noticed you advertised this on multiple forums, ZEQ2 included. Also not very wise to advertise on your first post either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom