Shining Gundam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*drools*
OMG!!!!! SHINNING GUNDAM!! I HOPE YOU MAKE BURNING GUNDAMN!! :D :D :D :D :D: D :D *goes crazy*

Well it looks good, i hope it has a good skin :)

Best answers
Nice i liked the deathschyte tough , i watched the gundam wing series, pretty cool

Best answers
hmmm well it seems to mean that you could have had the poly count a lot lower. maybe could i get a wire over layed shot?

Best answers
thats a pretty sweet model, I would liek it if u posted a wirefram or overlay shot too, because that alot of polys when they are mostly flat surfaces.

Best answers
Why do I get the feeling God Gundam is gonna post in this topic ^_^

Looks good. Im not a fan of Gundam wing so :/

Best answers
It seems like its a lot of polies because underneath the outer layer is the super mode polies. If any of u have seen g-gundam u would know. if i took out the super mode polies then it would be a lot less. Thats what ill probly do later...jus make two separate models.

Best answers
yes take out the super mode polys and just make it a whole new model. Unless u want to model it so that the super mode vents and stuff come out as it transforms if ur gonna put this bad boy in esf.

Best answers
i LOVE gundam! Dat owns!!! Nice one!!! i wish there was a decent Gundam mod for HL, my one died........ died died died along time ago
/SaN crys....
*I miss you PFX...

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom