Shinigami Ichigo [WIP]

JTR

Best answers

Just for practise.. Need some work at the neck..

Critz and Comments are welcome...

- JTR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NICE, damn, how long did that take? is it fast? i might ditch ms3d and move onto whatever that is

JTR

Best answers

G
nice man, Bleach is becomming popular almost as fast as naruto. the model looks really good, hope ya get a good skin too. and, feet ;)

JTR

Best answers
UPDATE:

* Gave him some feet... Closed Jacket and unreleased soulslayer form next...

Critz and Comments are welcome.. And some Head ref if you have...

- JTR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know that anime but as far as i can see the model looks good :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sword is to wide. make it look a little more like a katana.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i guess its supposed to be an over-sized bucher knife

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that sword is totally wrong, watch the anime again, the hilt comes fromt he middle of the blade and the blade is the same thickness the whoel way through. Also fix the skirt, it looks way to blad and thin at the moment, go back and watc ht he last few epsiodes.

Best answers
Um...Eclipse have you gotten to episode 20...? cause aside from some minor alterations. (its just a 'little' wider than in the show...but not by much)

That sword is SPOT ON for the second(true) form of his Soul Slayer.

ZANGETSU!!

I like it, two issues tho, first, the coat for his torso...I'm fairly certain it would come out to be alot longer than that if he untucked it from his belt and pants.

Secondly, the pants/legs...they look WAY too 'skirt' like atm...I know its most likely because they are close together but still...really skirt like...

otherwise I love it, can't wait to see the end product.

JTR

Best answers
Yeah.. Eclipse, this sword has only been in the last episode 20... And I don't think there's much wrong.. Maybe it's a bit to thick.. This is the Shika form (First release) the other one was unreleased and just spiritual enery floating around...

The buttom part of the legs is just a place holder... I need to model in folds and stuff...
And I will make a closed shirt version.. This is just because it's from the best ref I could find...

And Im going by the manga.. I think it's better than the anime, but I watch both.. Anime is soooooooo quickly going ahead...

Thanks for C&C... Keep them comming..

Expect update later.. Got to get to shool FAST..

- JTR

Force Pit Member
Best answers
oi, just watched them today, so it is tru, in that case the sword is right XD, my bad, i got behind on my eps and i don't want to read the manga till i'm done with the anime (so i don't ruin it for myself like i did with Naruto). Anyway, finish it off I guess :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom