Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan ( Spoilers )

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In cinemas prior to tv airing. Too bad i don't live in Japan.
Anyway... i guess the last episode will be even more hq.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the way they did the titan in the wall in the anime was stupid, wow.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah....wasn't it Mikasa that discovered it just after the fight?
I hope they won't leave this for later. Otherwise the episode was great in terms of action and quality.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mikasa cuts the Female Titan's fingers. That's cool.
Mikasa jumps on the Female Titan's head and says something along the lines of "You have to fall", then jumps away. What the ****?! That was so pointless and retarded.

Other than that I quite enjoyed the episode.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i just hope the second season doesn't take to long ...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy shit, is eren able to control the titans?!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
holy shit, is eren able to control the titans?!
Yeah, I thought the same thing, reading Chapter 50. It looks like it. Especially due to Reiner(?)s remark saying that the last person they want to have that ability is Eren. I wonder what's gonna happen with that in the next chapter! ^_^

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where the **** did you guys read chapter 50? I couldn't find that on my manga reading sites.

Nvm that... simple google search did the trick.
So that's why they were after Eren. It's interesting because he can target the person to be eaten. It's not like Annie's ability.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read something interesting saying that it makes sense that the titans would come out of nowhere multiple times to wherever Eren was, because he was essentially targeting himself so he could kill them.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Holy ****.
Was not expecting that, christ.
I guess it's safe to say we will be getting to what happened in the basement soon enough now, that HAS to have something to do with
Eren being able to direct Titans

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So this is starting to go Naruto on us. haha

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i find curious about this is that Eren can use that power while in human form. It's not a requirement for him to transform.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder if Funimation will make an English dub of Attack on Titan. When Season 2 releases with their Japanese Dub then they can release Season 1 so Season Breaks will be aligned. Also I think Sean Schemmel needs a new character to voice in an anime. Honestly I think he could do a good Eren and Yuri Lowenthal would make a good Levi.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally don't want/need an english dub. In very few cases the dub was better than the original. That and i like the japanese language, hearing it and learning it little by little.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I wonder if Funimation will make an English dub of Attack on Titan. When Season 2 releases with their Japanese Dub then they can release Season 1 so Season Breaks will be aligned. Also I think Sean Schemmel needs a new character to voice in an anime. Honestly I think he could do a good Eren and Yuri Lowenthal would make a good Levi.
Wait; Sean Schemmel, the voice of Goku, would make a good Eren? Are you insane? o_O

Also, I listened to some voice clips of Yuri Lowenthal, and I decided that it wouldn't honestly be a great idea. Levi needs a voice actor with a low, almost mumble-y voice, not what Lowenthal does, IMHO. Then again, I don't really think that I could be happy with anyone who wasn't the original voice actors. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom