Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan ( Spoilers )

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gave into temptation.

I read the manga.

It seems that the ape titan might be leading either the Eotens or Bertholdt and Reiner. Possibly both. Bertholdt and Reiner in chapter 48, I think, suggested that they answer to a higher power. Assuming that there aren't any more titan-shifters, I'd think that's the Ape Titan.

Besides, if the ape titan weren't in control, why would Bertholdt and Reiner want to destroy the walls? It's all awfully confusing up to this point. As for that part of the manga you were speaking about, I think it's possible that somehow, by some mechanism, humans(non-titanshifters) can transform into Eotens. That goes along nicely with the bit about the Connie's-mother titan.
wtf is an eoten

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
wtf is an eoten
It's a titan.

From what I can gather, it's the titans that are standard, run of the mill titans. Not like the colossal titan, or the armored titan, or Eren titan, etc. Just a normal titan.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh yeah! Finally beat the Attack on Titan game! >: D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never managed to finish that stage. I did finish the one with 17 titans or so. Sometimes it can get annoying.
Anyway, good job!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I never managed to finish that stage. I did finish the one with 17 titans or so. Sometimes it can get annoying.
Yeah, I almost got that one. I had one titan left, presumably a 3 meter one, and I searched everywhere, but to no avail. I couldn't find it. I eventually got bored and left. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have decided to start reading the manga.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait...i was under the impression that you did that long ago. Anyway it won't take you very long. Have fun! :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha nope, I only watched it till now. The drawing style feels a bit weird to me.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Haha nope, I only watched it till now. The drawing style feels a bit weird to me.
I thought that the drawing was strange too, but I didn't mind it after a few chapter. :p

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not the best quality drawing i admit. I guess it's part of the author's style.
But after a while you just want to see what happens faster. Which slowly makes you forget about the drawing style.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, the drawing style grew on to me more and more slowly. It's not that it's bad, just not used to it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm, I guess that I didn't actually post my message before. I commented that the anime really does stand out a bit more compared to the manga, music, art direction and voice cast, really makes you feel the tension that is present. But the manga, through its art style captures some of this as well!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. For example episode 23 was great although is was more static. But the atmosphere and story telling make it good.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
God damn cliff hangers man. I'm just waiting for eren to go ******* nuts on that titan. Kinda like Naruto with Four Tails.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
God damn cliff hangers man. I'm just waiting for eren to go ******* nuts on that titan. Kinda like Naruto with Four Tails.
I'm almost expecting an awesome boss battle, but considering that he isn't a special titan of any kind, Eren would just punch his head off and be done with it. He might stamp on it a while after it's dead, at most. Hmm. I wonder how they're going to pull this off, but still have it be awesome. That is, if they're gonna make it awesome at all.

It's almost certain that Eren's going to transform no matter what anyone else says, I can say that.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they could somehow "recover" someone's identity after being devoured by a Titan (assuming that a titan's body could keep that kind of information) then things may change drastically. But i doubt it.
What a titan could to do **** with someone's mind is to assume the face of a devoured person. Don't ask me where i'm getting these ideas from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom