Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan ( Spoilers )

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started watching this show, read some of the manga. I'm not big on the Manga's art style, but the Anime's art is slick. I'll probably start reading it because the one scanlation group I use all the time started translating it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank god someone else who reads the manga

Yeah I prefer the anime over the manga, but I cared more about the story, so yeah.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I may pick up on the Manga but I just like the wait I have for the Anime. Better Schedule for me.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
For some weird reason, whenever I try to read Manga of any sort, I always get confused at the events. I really don't know why this happens, but I just read the stuff, look at dem pictures, flip the page, and I remember nothing.

That might be a key role in why I prefer the Anime over (the First chapter of) the Manga.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you're reading it from right to left. :)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Can someone help me here? I'm almost pushed to the brink of my patience with this anime... I'm on episode 9, and I almost want to quit watching... My beef is... **INCOMING SPOILER ALERT!**

Okay, my beef is this. Is there some FURTHER explanation as to exactly HOW the main character was able to "magically" become a Titan himself while inside the stomach of another titan? Because, I am all for pushing the limits of reality in a fictional story, but THIS seems utterly ridiculous almost like this show has just broken the physics and laws of it's own physical universe.... Can someone help me out with this dilemma I'm having?

So, after watching the rest of the episode it looks like he was injected with titan serum or something? I'll keep watching but the answer better be in that basement damn it. [

edit: thanks horatio

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Can someone help me here? I'm almost pushed to the brink of my patience with this anime... I'm on episode 9, and I almost want to quit watching... My beef is... **INCOMING SPOILER ALERT!**

Okay, my beef is this. Is there some FURTHER explanation as to exactly HOW the main character was able to "magically" become a Titan himself while inside the stomach of another titan? Because, I am all for pushing the limits of reality in a fictional story, but THIS seems utterly ridiculous almost like this show has just broken the physics and laws of it's own physical universe.... Can someone help me out with this dilemma I'm having?
I'll hve you know that there are
tags
for that sort of thing.

Just do [ SPOILER ] to open and [/SPOILER] to close.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the first episode and I didn't like it all that much. Sure, the Titans themselves are pretty cool, but the rest... And that ANNOYING EMO kid! Does it get any better later on?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the first episode and I didn't like it all that much. Sure, the Titans themselves are pretty cool, but the rest... And that ANNOYING EMO kid! Does it get any better later on?
The first episode kinda just setup the story. It gets better as it goes on.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll hve you know that there are
tags
for that sort of thing.

Just do [ SPOILER ] to open and [/SPOILER] to close.
Seeing as how the thread title says spoilers, there's really no need to tag your comments with spoilers if they're about the latest episode. Just like the manga threads, it's really your fault if you go to the threads without being caught up. However, if you're going to talk about the manga it'd be pretty shitty of you to not tag your comments with the spoiler code.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I have to say, that the anime will probably get even better because the story in the manga is just soooo good. However, the manga lacks the atmosphere provided in the anime, the animation, music and voice acting really makes the manga come alive. I would stick around this anime for a while, for you guys wondering if you should pick it up. Currently, the manga is a top selling manga in Japan. Sold even more copies then Bleach in 2013...

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I think this anime would be a fantastic video game. They could have a Survival mode in which the waves of titans never stop and you're defending the inner most wall... would be fun.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think this anime would be a fantastic video game. They could have a Survival mode in which the waves of titans never stop and you're defending the inner most wall... would be fun.
Yeah, I guess so. If it were done correctly, that is.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, I guess so. If it were done correctly, that is.
Oh yeah... Blades would have a durability factor so you'd have to replace them. You'd also need to watch your fuel levels for your gear... There'd be blade and hilt upgrades, and, your allies could be upgraded as well, but could also die like Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy Tactics style. But if eaten you'd be able to kill the Titan who swallowed them within 1 minute to save them... heh. could be fun.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I believe that today another episode will be released online!

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i watched first 2 episodes

it was BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIING to be honest not my type :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because judging how an anime is based on the first 2 episodes is the way to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom