Shin Chan

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If you don't know what shin chan is, I suggest you watch it. If you do know what it is, post some vid's. I can't find my favorite right now, but uhh, here's a pretty good one :p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBRpq4k0LVs[/ame]

G
Wow. I think the obvious metaphor was lost on me when I was 12.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I cold never stand watching that ^^
Oh man, I don't know man, I just don't know. You didn't post anything constructive. I have a feeling S and Jesus are going to waltz in here lay the smack down. Be careful man.

Oh and. . . DOWN ON WOMEN WHO GO DOWN ON MEN!

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cold never stand watching that ^^
After living in Japan for a year, my bro returned quite addicted to Shin Chan.

Much like you, Grega, I could never stand watching it. I've tried - really, honestly, tried. It just gnaws away at my sanity like a termite gnaws away at the framework of a fine, albeit old, estate.

Sorry, FP; I've tried drinking the Shin Chan Kool-Aid, but it didn't take :(

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I won't lie to you; If shin chan was my kid, I'd be in prison.

Jesus, in case you didn't catch on, the underlying theme here was murder.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh man, I don't know man, I just don't know. You didn't post anything constructive. I have a feeling S and Jesus are going to waltz in here lay the smack down. Be careful man.

Oh and. . . DOWN ON WOMEN WHO GO DOWN ON MEN!
I really wish you had the ability to comprehend or the ability to read i don't know which one you're lacking. I have a feeling he watched it and said he couldn't stand it. If he had said i pushed stopped the minute it started he wouldn't have anything constructive to add and i would have called him out on it. Now i know i know this concept is hard for you to get your mind around but please read really slowly and sound the words out and i'm sure you'll understand =)

p.s Saw it not a big fan

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah you're right, I totally said "I stopped it as soon as i started it" that makes total sense. He also never said he watched the whole thing OH NO CHECK THAT OUT I CAN READ HOLY MOTHER OF GOD CAPSLOCK.

In other news. It's funny you can't read properly. I hear that's a job requirement for you people.

Also in other news; It's funny that you lay the smack down only when I post. And never when anyone else does. It's also funny that you like to twist what I say around to fit your personal aspirations.

You can't seem to grasp the fact that people don't need to watch something in it's entirety to have an opinion of whether or not they like it.

But I guess you're too naiive to understand that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh i watched it. And i want all of those minutes back.

Felt like totally wasted time and i pray i will never see anything so anoying as shin chan ever again.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen many episodes of it in my younger years.

It's not the best series, but it had its moments.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found about Shin Chan only last year and I like it :D

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah you're right, I totally said "I stopped it as soon as i started it" that makes total sense. He also never said he watched the whole thing OH NO CHECK THAT OUT I CAN READ HOLY MOTHER OF GOD CAPSLOCK.

In other news. It's funny you can't read properly. I hear that's a job requirement for you people.

Also in other news; It's funny that you lay the smack down only when I post. And never when anyone else does. It's also funny that you like to twist what I say around to fit your personal aspirations.

You can't seem to grasp the fact that people don't need to watch something in it's entirety to have an opinion of whether or not they like it.

But I guess you're too naiive to understand that.
I grow tired of you internet tough guys who can't distinguish between watching a part and closing it as soon as it started. You're such a rebel i mean you really show authority you're not going to let the "man" keep you down. Thankfully i'm over trying to be rational with internet tough guys.

If you call this laying the smack down i feel bad for you. Since you obviously can't read i only posted in this thread after you made a post obviously meant to provoke me and jesus =). I'm pretty sure none of my personal aspirations have anything to do with you.

So i'll make this short and succinct. Do not reply to this post in this thread if you have a problem with me pm me or pm my superiors and let them handle it. If you reply to this post you will get a warning, If you post trying to provoke a member of the forum staff you will get a warning. When you rack up a certain number of warnings you will get banned. You know the drill i'm done with this next time you try and troll us i'm not even going to try and reason with you.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shin Chan is horrible, imo. I watched only a few seconds of it and changed the channel immediately.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom