CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of these were done by SSJ Shin Carl, me is just hostin and postin for him.

First Up-

Weighing in 6 tons of lipstick, and with credits from:

PCJoe for the Alpha Model
and Ultra 33 for the EDIT!!!

same credits and above, only the edit is different, its frieza 100 % form!

and next, with all credits to Mr. Smo, its Kaioken Goku!

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
the goku is nice but the rest... i dont know just doesnt seem right (but of course im no expert)

So when will they be released (if at all)

Best answers
i think its the feet that makes u think hes wierd and i dont model so i couldn't make them look more freeza like instead of like a duck lol. But I will release them when i can find someone to host them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freezer looks ugly sry but it have to be so make it better freezer looks ugly his face is bad and the 2nd is to full but goku it´s better when he can glow

Best answers
.......show me something better then the freeza isnt ugly if u look at a frikkin pick of freeza close up you will see what i am talking about. How is his face bad anyway. Will u look at a picture of freeza. And i DID NOT MAKE THE MODEL I SKINNED IT for godsakes i see why no one releases anything. If you post critz please say what is wrong with it do not say ITS UGLY OOOOOH ITS UGLY IT DOESNT LOOK RIGHT. Give Constructive critz and once again I DIDNT MAKE THE MODEL.

Bolteh2

B
ehm, freeza is indeed ugly

its a white skin and chrome parts .... wheres i the shading etc, muscles

Best answers
its not chrome the only part that is chrome is the um purple parts. I guess i lightened that white part a lil too much thank you for constructive critz S bolt +10 to u.

Best answers
i dont really see any detail at all on our old buddy frieza, like none at all, so i would say adding some would be a good start

Best answers
The kaioken goku looks more like he's bleeding badly. The freeza's need more detail

Also mods- heres a target: german_boy has a gif well over 1.5 megs in his sig.. max is 100k...

Best answers
You need to make the muscles of your friezas more defined, more detailed on the skins. The skins don't have enough details on it. That's why they don't look right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kioken goku is just a hue/saturation edit and chromed hair, big deal >_<

frieza? white body and chromed parts, even quicker.

my opinion, for frieza. actually skin the body with actual body tones, a good example would be nuttzy's cooler, do somthing like that X_x

kioken goku... not much to say, nothing special.. thats all..

Best answers
sigh Nothing i did was chromed....

I lightened the freeza a BIT too much that muscles are there i will just have to like make the color a lil darker and you will see it perfectly.

Now the Goku is just colored in certain parts if u saw the kaioken ref pic i used u would see i got it right well anyway. Im going to sleep ill work on freeza tommorow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do ppl keep making kaiyo-ken models if goku only stays in kaio ken form for like 30 seconds or less... "remember saiyan saga when goku fought nappa" he basically explained it himself

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Thats pretty good (the goku) for a start

the frieza skin is ...alright...you need more detail, try making it to where you can see his muscles or physique better.

Best answers
All three look terribe -_-.

First of all, when goku does Kaio-Ken, his muscles pump and he gets a RED AURA. His skin boots and clothes dont change color :p
The hair is chrome, doesnt look good. All you've done is recolored his boots and changed the muscle lines to thicker red. And you "completely" reskinned him? O_O.

Seph

Best answers
THE HAIR IS ****ING CHROME STUPID I SAID ITS NOT........Man are u stupid anyway.

im about to prove you wrong anyway.

1. Goku goes Kaioken x10 or x20 nothing changes he just gets a redder aura. I dont model i skin.

Im fixing the freeza at the moment its looks better now im waiting for SSC to get on so i can have him put up this pic.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Whoah tell freeza to cut down on the drugs, his eyes look goofed

Best answers
THE FREEZA'S MODELS really suck
but the kaioken goku is pretty good.

when are they gonna be released?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well frieza is badly proportioned, ho looks like a parade baloon, and the skin has no detail at all, the gokus just a recolor for the most part, from a modeller/skinners perspective it would suck even if it did look good cuz theres no effort there,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom