The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl, cool down, if you find someone posting and it is NOT a constructive crit, don't lose it and call them stupid or tell them to shut the **** up, because you will receive a warning for flaming. As for some of the other posts, keep it constructive. Saying "This model sucks" will get you a warning, also. If you don't like the model, post why, and if a crit has been made, there is no need to repeat it over and over again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freeza's toes are super long.... i mean he can walk a mile in 2 minutes with those big feet... and you definitly need to reskin his face... and make his 100% form.. battle damaged.. because he gets beat up by goku before he goes to that state... just trying to help out :)

Best answers
I dont model......I skin

I was thinking about doing a bd 100% freeza but i dont know how to do scars just yet. The face is perfect u just need to see the ref pic i have of it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
LORD MA CHAO said:
your skinning really SUCK :cool:
except for the goku model :p
Read Majin_You's post again, he stated to keep it constructive, plus you posted this comment earlier, here is a warning for doing the opposite of an admins saying.

Best answers
my suggestion is just to make the goku beaten up, if you can model at all or even skin wounds, or rips and etars in his clothing that would help, add maybe a glow, if u can, as for frieza,freeza,freezer,whatever he kinda looks like hes crosseyed, move his eyes a little bit more their own direction, i.e. left eye pupil left right eye pupil right, add muscle shading and i'm not sure...but it looks like his left leg has a model break in it, anyway good luck with all that...and dont call me a stupid **** or anything because i told you to improve your skins/model

Best answers
I know im not calling u stupid i was calling the guy stupid cause he just said IT SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH. And didnt tell me and thanx oh yea also i had already updated the freeza and i am sure i will add a glow to Kaioken goku it will make him look cooler. Thanx man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom