Sherades: The Idiotic Stage

Best answers
Steven standing: *doing the sherade*
Jeff grabbing for the beer: *doing the sherade*
Matt sitting in front of camera: That is some ****ed up ****.. maybe it's a guy offering a beer to a lady.
John Fitzgerald opening bag of Lays: Any of you want some chips? I'm slightly bored. Maybe we should watch CNN. Make fun of the network and enjoy the same old news repeated over and over!
Rick sitting on couch laying back: God your all idiots. Let me watch TV.
Billy(first born twin on the far left): What's your problem? You seem to just be interested in all the slutty girls. Be conservative for once! Damn!
Jason(2nd born twin across from Billy): So...... your point? Ha ha!
Paul walking into the door: Heya everybody? Anyone up for some scrabble? I think we will have a *** old time! Not literally of course!

These people have no idea what to do.. and the only 2 people who are actually doing the sherades aren't even being payed attention to. Now ain't that just plain backward? I think so. So now that everyone in here is not playing, what do you think the sherade is?

Retired
Best answers
Everybody has alternate personalities in the pic. everybody is different.

good job on the pic, though I might have missed the point you were trying to make. it's good.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I notice that 3 people are wearing black... and the rest are wearing red. It makes me think you have two personalities. One that likes drinking beer and being lazy or playing sherades and the other personality is just what all the red shirts are doing...

i don't know.... slap me with a confused stick XD

Best answers
I can't spell. forgive me. lol

The whole point is in the dialog i posted above... I wont explain it , it'll ruin the phuuunn...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this these the different stages of your life, the black suits being the anti?

The charade is that you don't pay attention to drugs or alcohol?

Best answers
Well if I didnt pay attention, then I wouldnt be handing myself alcohol... The first is a bit more on track but thats a very broad statement.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok...

you get yourself a beer, realize how it's ****ed up, eats some chips (munchies), watch some TV, you talk to yourself about girls, then you head out the door (if a friend arrived maybe, something along those lines)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty cool. I really like how you all are doing different things.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i finally think the charade is.... Tim's Daily Routine?

Best answers
I dunno maybe its me but i dunno if anyone noticed everyone in that picture looks the same. I think its the different actions of tim.

Best answers
StAtiX said:
I dunno maybe its me but i dunno if anyone noticed everyone in that picture looks the same. I think its the different actions of tim.
LOL, no comment.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very interesting photograph tim, I like the interaction between you and yourself :)

Retired
Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
You all make me laugh ;P

ok wise guy ;) you tell us what it is then.

us giving different answeres shows we're all different persons. we all interpretate it differently. but i'm curious of what the real answer is (atleast the real answer in your mind Tim).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
StAtiX said:
Sharp observation!

I think its him trying to figure out how to spell charade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom