holy crapoly

First Buu
...no ****ing idea

Second Buu
Oct 13, 2002

New Buu
Jun 04, 2003

Best answers
Uh huh the new buu looks best, theres really no contest- HOLY ****- ehm im sorry I just looked at the first buu model, holy creepyness batman! Only thing I got is the 3rd one kinda looks like hes gotta a boobah from the side view
BTW, I dont think I've ever seen a sexier mod in progress than GHP, I must say, your all doing wonderful work there, and keep it up. It looks HIGHLY promising.

Best answers
Both 2 and 3 look great, super and kid buu, right? 1 looks kinda weird, but if it had a better skin, it wouldn't be TOO bad...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! me and a friend stumbled across that model yesterday, i was gonna post it with a couple of other peoples old work, seems you beat me to it ^_^

Best answers
hehe The first one is teh 1337!!, Smo, great to see youve gone from that awefull number 3 to the number 1!!

Best answers
They all look good,but the third one is the best,but from the side view it does look like he has a boob!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh still use that buu wen i play dmz, (very rarely),

it aint so bad,

though i think the middle buu is the better one of the three, its torso is good enough to ignore the hands and pants

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teh first one is teh rox0r, you should make more like that :p anyway. man have you improved. ur like the best i know now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow. Lol, nice progress along there. 3rd buu owns, the second one is sweet too. 1st one looks weird...

Best answers
its beautiful... it kinda looks like Vassago's Buu except yours is different because Smo luvs big feet... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the second one the best... keep up the work smo.. and someday ill be up there with you :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, don't you see?

1: His first Buu for DMZ more than a year ago.

2: His second Buu for DMZ about a year ago.

3: His thrid Buu for GHP about a day ago!

It shows his progress in modeling people!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about little kiddys like yourself fly away and spam somewhere else? otherwise i'll get this here sm0 to s3x j00 up, and im shure you'll regret it..lol

anyways, suprised people didnt notice that a "timeline" of his work on a super buu, lol, but you gotta love the first one, i like seconds chest. but third wins right to the ground ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom