Sharing Energy

Best answers
Im not sure if this has been posted before or not, but what if when a goku player charged a spirit bomb, other players can "share their energy" and juice up the spirit bomb, and give extra energy, it shouldnt cause beam spammers because most players would have to recharge and transform all over. The higher the pl the more energy donated. Or maybe what they did in gt when goku was much weakened from the iced eyes and then got pounded by omega, you can charge and turbo around players, and power up, and you give them some ki for a period of time or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been suggested before. It has also been turned down before due to the fast paced nature of the game. Players aren't likely to stop what they're doing to help someone else charge an attack.

Best answers
Ok that all but about them stopping to give energy, thatd be their fault because they would get owned, and overpowering the sb isnt what i ment, i ment such as he can give the power he has for the moment, and that would be very little, so other players would share energy, to make it stronger.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that case noone would share his energy due to the fact that noone wants to get killed just to help a teammate get more points. In fact they would rather steal the guys kills than help him increase them.

Conclusion: useless

Best answers
I always thought it whould be cool if you could throw ki blasts at a spirt bomb to make it charge faster....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think we need an SB that charges faster...

Though they did this a few times in the series, Krillin was also just about worthless in the later parts of the series. Games have to be balanced.

Grega said:
In that case noone would share his energy due to the fact that noone wants to get killed just to help a teammate get more points. In fact they would rather steal the guys kills than help him increase them.
Plus that. This isn't TFC. It's a rarity to see people playing as a team even on team deathmatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom