Share your coolest Anime´s

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of the anime´s i have watched this far i made up a favourite. (Note. i havent watched many yet)

1. Bleach (awesome action and good fights)
2. Full Metal Alchemist (Good anime with lots of moments that made me look O_O )
3. Naruto (lots of characters, interesting storyline and good action)
4. Hajime no Ippo (boxing anime, has a lot of funny moments (Takamura rocks) :) and has some cool moments in it)

Those are the one´s i watched so far, let me know what your favourite´s are, and why that is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Shadow Skill, awesome fights, good storyline, nice character development, and a true epic

2. Project A-Ko, was just great to watch (the project A-Ko based on the space aliens that come to capture C-Ko, i think there was 2 versions of this, but this version was brighter, and in a city rather than a wasteland)

3. Tokyo Underground, sexy characters, sexy storyline, sexy openings and ending by [iksi:d] and Akino Arai what more do i need to say? o_O

4. BubbleGum Crisis Tokyo 2040, my favourite of the series, sexy characters, nice action, very good storyline, and a nice opening by Akira Sudou (the seikuu that played Priss Asaragi)

5. Akira, the godfather of all Anime movies, was mindblowing.

Best answers
1. Fullmetal Alchemist (just awesome, both characters and stoy are great)
2. Prince of Tennis (tennis anime, meh im just a tennis freak ;D)
3. Elfen Lied ( nice story, chars ...)
4. Tsubasa Chronicle (very nice plot, great clamp chars ^^)
5. Bleach ( should be well known xD)
6. Naruto ( see above )
7. Honey & Clover (romance, school. very funny and interesting)
8. Bakuretsu Tenshi (Future Setting, action anime. Me likes action)

could continue that list alot but i better stop it here ^^

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chobits,
Onegai Teacher,
Onegai Twins.
All I can think of right now..

Best answers
A few lesser known but IMO very good anime:

Kino's Travels/Kino no Tabi: A young boy named Kino and his talking motorcycle Hermes travel the world, meet all sorts of people, and see many interesting things. Philosophical, beautiful, and thought-provoking.

Bobobo-bo Bobo-bo: An eccentric warrior named Bobobo-bo Bobo-bo battles evil gangs that steal people's hair... with his NOSEHAIRS! Just about the weirdest and one of the funniest anime ever.

Popotan: Three sisters with magical abilities, Ai, Mai and Mii, and their maid Mare live in an enchanted house that constantly travels from place to place, making them unable to live normal lives or even make friends. In the hopes of finding out why this is happening to them, the sisters go out to find dandelions, also called Popotan, which can lead them to the answers they seek. An excellent mix of drama, comedy and LOTS of fanservice, and VERY cute to boot. One of my all-time favourites. Go watch it and be enchanted.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last Exile
Hunter x Hunter
Yakitate!! Japan
Fullmoon wo Sagashi'te
Hikaru no Go
Shoujo Kakumei Utena

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:
Bobobo-bo Bobo-bo: An eccentric warrior named Bobobo-bo Bobo-bo battles evil gangs that steal people's hair... with his NOSEHAIRS! Just about the weirdest and one of the funniest anime ever.
Armpit hairs too:

Bo^7 is definatley the funniest anime i've ever seen and probably my third favorite overall just because of the characters. Beauty is the only normal one and Don Patchi and Bobobo don't really have a set 'character' because their personality changes so often. It's been licenced though ;_;

Best answers
1.) Berserk
2.) Samurai Champloo
3.) Naruto
4.) Bastard !! (only 6 episodes, though)
5.) The Kenshin OVA's, and the episodes I guess.
6.) Vampire hunter D 1 & 2, (1 kinda sucked imo.)
7.) Street fighter movies were pretty sweet.

Best answers
Hajime No Ippo
Naruto
Trigun
Elfen Lied
Get Backers
Bleach
One Piece
Prince of Tennis
Samurai 7
Samurai Champloo
Berserk
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Hellsing

Best answers
Samurai Champloo
Naruto
GTO
Akira
Elfen Lied
Fullmetal Alchemist

No special order of preferance and I'm probably forgeting some anime.

Best answers
iv seen loads of animes but cant remember lot of em

FMA
Gundam wing/seed
ninja scroll
akira
Ghost in a shell
Trigun
NGE
Db/z/gt

all i can remember what i like atm

ZaZ

Best answers
FMA
Berserk
Bleach
Akira
Mononoke Hime
Final Fantasy AC

Best answers
Full Metal Panic
FMA
My Hime
Bleach
Shuffle
Tsubasa Chronicle
Trinity Blood

Best answers
1- Dragonball Z
2- Dragonball Z
3- Dragonball Z

Dragonball Z owns all ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST... screw ninjassss and retarded sword fighting!! Its all about DBZ!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Samurai Champloo (awesome soundtrack + sword fighting)
2. DBZ (never gets old)
3. Naruto (getting better and better)
4. Trigun (classic anime that reminds you why you like anime in the first place)
5. Akira (first anime I saw, was immediately hooked)

Best answers
Gungrave. Fantastic story and very well written characters. My all time favourite anime. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet actually :no:

Elfen Lied. Again, a fantastic story with great character development. Very emotional too.

Samurai Champloo. Strange concept, but it's pulled off well. The characters are interesting throughout and the action is fantastic.

Akira. Great action sequences, great characters and an interesting (if a little bizarre) story line.

Jin-Roh: Wolfs brigade. Another film. I liked this one because the story is very well told, and is very dark and realistic in its content.

Hellsing. It can be a little cheesy at times, but the anime has a lot of style. Also, Alucard owns :D

Ninja Scroll. Ninja's, Samurai, generally impossibly skilled people and plenty of blood. What more could you ask for?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just gonna post some good TV series that ppl here would like. No offense to anyone, but I doubt many ppl here would like Revolutionary Girl Utena. All very deep, symbollic with lots of subtextual elements. Love shows like that.

X (tv series, NOT movie) - Pretty, angsty people battle for the Apocalypse. It's by Clamp.

Beck - About a rock band. Good use of english by Japanese speakers.

Gankutsuou - The Count of Monte Cristo in a futuristic world. My god he's sadistic and vengeful :p Done by Gonzo, same ppl who did Last Exile.

Genshiken - The Anime about an Anime club. Very well done and funny to boot. The title and name of the club translates to something like "Society for the study of modern visual culture" Each episode title sounds like a thesis.

Planetes - Sci fi. Garbage men in space, basically. Cleaning up space debris. Action, drama, comedy, it's good.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Great Teacher Onizuka: Ex leader of a bikegang turned teacher, awesome indeed. And it deals with interesting topics, such as bullying, suicide, popularity, life's worth and more interesting topics.

BERSERK: Miura's epic masterpiece, 'nuff said.

Those 2 are my top favorites, and I'm not going to bore you with listing more. Just watch those 2 ^_^

(P.S: Read the BERSERK Manga)

Best answers
Inuyasha (Swords, guns, blood! Awsome!!!!)
Eskaflowne (however you spell it, really good movie!)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Naruto
Gunadam
Dbz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom