Shank Nasty pays off!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QT Cucumba, eh? You sure are a cutey ;)

Congrats Cuc. This is a ranked FPS game then?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Large Scale War sim not unlike Battlefield 2. Sometime in the near future, the country of Indonesia breaks as it's military turns against it and unites the various tribes. The remaining military turns to the UN for help, and with the passing of a resolution, the Joint Operations Command is formed from the US, UK, Australia, Russia, Germany, and France.

You can play Team Deathmatch, Team King of the Hill, Advance and Secure or Coop. I mainly play Coop and AAS. There are no stats for Coop, because you can rape the AI.

At anyrate, it's 150 player online mayhem with free stat tracking included in the game (as are all Novalogic games, statwise at least).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Novalogic! They always make realistic military games, right? I think I remember a game called F22 Lightning 2, made by them, which I loved for its realism but also because of its ease of play and great graphics.

Maybe I'll look into this. :3

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The games only $20 USD for it and the expansion pack, so I found it to be an irresistable steal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And not to forget the HUGE maps, I should really reinstall my Joint Ops some time...though I don't have Escalation, is it much better than Typhoon Rising?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hahahahaha excellent topic O/

by the way, did you ever see my CS 1.6 "Shank Nasty" video? I'll see if I can find it... codeman might still have it

Knifing is so underrated :/

Kills 1379
Deaths 2366
Kill / Death Ratio 0.583
LOL ur horrible

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
And not to forget the HUGE maps, I should really reinstall my Joint Ops some time...though I don't have Escalation, is it much better than Typhoon Rising?
Yeah, it adds Motorcycles, M1A1 Abrams and T-82 Main Battle Tanks, Apache/KA-52 werewolves, Parachutes, Body Armor, Soft Points and Armor Piercing Rounds (to the already existing Full Metal Jacket), Javelin Guided Anti Tank Missiles, Anti Tank Mines, H&K G3 and G36, FN FNC and P90, Glock 9mm (forget which model) and tons of new maps that aren't base rape freindly.

As for your comments Kurt, you gotta play against people better than you to get better, and I got my ass handed to me for quite some time untill I got better, now my K2D is about 1:1, but I have to clean up alot of old deaths to even it out, lol. That's what happens when you play on the server where the top 50 play. Worse still is your teammates ability to get you killed, I can't recall how many times I was in a helicopter and someone flew right over emplaced weapons, or I was flying and someone asks "How do u fire flares?" while a Stinger was homing in on us.

-QT- stands for questionable tactics, since a buddy at work and I have come up with interesting new ways to blow people up with satchel charges. My personal favorite is loading up a heli with engineers or riflemen with satchels and flying over an enemy base. Drop the satches, and blow them up when they hit the ground . . . it's like a bombing run ;-)

In case you want to see the monsters I play with, look up ACoS.MemoryofDad, The entire squad "Me.", the entire squad "SoC", the entire squad "S17". That pretty much makes up the Top 50. I'm able to drop Memory of Dad, SoC Kojac, Me.Typhoon, Me.Shocker, Equilibrium, Me.D.Beaver etc, but some of them kill me more often. Kojac is a good example, that bastard knows how to camp armor, Upperhand has proved elusive as well. Kojac finds it hard to keep his armor when I'm around. Problem is, he knows when to ditch the vehicle, so it's not always possible to kill him in it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might as well take this opportunity to post my BF2 score.

http://bf2s.com/player/mtmv2/

Yeah, I'm no god. Why am I posting this anyway?

I have 7 defib. kills and 7 knife ones though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom